Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man 3 is in my top five MCU films easily.

Putting a little humanity into a genre movie by introducing PTSD? Check!

Subverting expectations in relation to the “bad guy”? Check!

Awesome script by Shane Black? Check!

“But Tony wasn’t in the suit for half the film - wah! :arghh: The Mandarin wasn’t exactly the same (racist stereotype?) as the comic - wah!” :(

:rolleyes:

“But Tony wasn’t in the suit for half the film - wah! :arghh: The Mandarin wasn’t exactly the same (racist stereotype?) as the comic - wah!” :(

Racist stereotype? Really ¬¬

Yes because it would be impossible to just modernise him a little instead of turning Iron mans biggest villain, his arch rival, the one villain Iron Man fans waited to see him face off against since the first film released, into a f****** joke. Imagine if they pulled that crap with the Batman/Joker for example. Course fans are going to be p**** off, we had a legit point it's not what most of us wanted.

• The extremis storyline was rushed and poorly done, it felt tacked in for the sake of it.
  • Pepper becoming super duper in the end...there's a little thing called "Rescue" they could have done that arc instead
  • The development with the annoying kid, literally most of the movie wasted in that town with him
  • Acting like it's a finale to everything with him removing his arc reactor and blowing his suits up...SURPRISE they came back
  • The Mandarin twist...yeah I'll mention it again as it was that bad.
  • Script was all over the place and Shane Black and the writer didn't seem like they knew much about the comics or character
  • Iron Patriot felt forced in there again for the sake of it like "Hey lets use Norman Orsbornes thing for Warmachine to have a comic reference just because"
  • Killian was just a bad villain...he was in like one page during the comics, why do a film with him when you have the god damn Mandarin.
  • A.I.M was horribly presented in this film, they are supposed to be the biggest evil organization behind Hydra yet they were nothing like the comic versions, again wasted.
  • The humour was off in this film aswell, far too much but it was supposed to be a darker film. Ended up being about Stark’s jokes than evolving his character.
  • Wasted Bruce Banner scene...kind of goes along with the point above

I could go on.

Like the film? Fine. However don't do the "wah" thing like fans don't ahve legit points when they do...if you are a comic fan and especially an Iron Man fan it was a slap to the face and not the last solo film RDJ deserved as Iron Man.

In my top 3! :thumbs: Black nailed it

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76

Yes because it would be impossible to just modernise him a little instead of turning Iron mans biggest villain, his arch rival, the one villain Iron Man fans waited to see him face off against since the first film released, into a f****** joke. Imagine if they pulled that crap with the Batman/Joker for example. Course fans are going to be p**** off, we had a legit point it's not what most of us wanted.

• The extremis storyline was rushed and poorly done, it felt tacked in for the sake of it.
  • Pepper becoming super duper in the end...there's a little thing called "Rescue" they could have done that arc instead
  • The development with the annoying kid, literally most of the movie wasted in that town with him
  • Acting like it's a finale to everything with him removing his arc reactor and blowing his suits up...SURPRISE they came back
  • Script was all over the place and Shane Black and the writer didn't seem like they knew much about the comics or character
  • Iron Patriot felt forced in there again for the sake of it like "Hey lets use Norman Orsbornes thing for Warmachine to have a comic reference just because"
  • Killian was just a bad villain...he was in like one page during the comics, why do a film with him when you have the god damn Mandarin.
  • A.I.M was horribly presented in this film, they are supposed to be the biggest evil organization behind Hydra yet they were nothing like the comic versions, again wasted.
  • The humour was off in this film aswell, far too much but it was supposed to be a darker film. Ended up being about Stark’s jokes than evolving his character.

I could go on.

Like the film? Fine. However don't do the "wah" thing like fans don't ahve legit points when they do...if you are a comic fan and especially an Iron Man fan it was a slap to the face and not the last solo film RDJ deserved as Iron Man.

Wait, didn’t the Marvel One Shot “All Hail The King” fix all this stuff???

Reactions: Ryan Shurman

I could go on.

Good points, and well presented actually :thumbs:

My personal feeling is that the source material and the movies need to be enjoyed as separate entities. And I enjoyed the heck out of this movie.

Each to their own :)

I could go on.

I was also disappointed with the storyline but I enjoyed the movie for what it is. Yeah, I agree the Mandarin was a joke. It would have been better if they just concentrated on the Extremis storyline and removed the Mandarin thing.

Wait, didn’t the Marvel One Shot “All Hail The King” fix all this stuff???

They did...you know after Shane Black said he would not apologise and do anything to fix his mess.

I'm glad we got something, I'm glad we got it so the real Mandarin is still out there but the damage is done...they wasted an entire film on a joke they did a 180 with on almost every so called "development" they had in the film. The suits, his arc reactor and the Mandarin.

I wouldn't mind as much if RDJ was going to keep on going as Iron Man but Avengers 4 might be his last film playing him unless they do a prequel to Infinity War with Iron Man 4.

Reactions: Ryan Shurman
Anyone hear if Hd Zeta, manta, Film Arena, , etc are coming out with any editions for this movie? So far I have the Best Buy steel and want the blufans, but maybe there is a one click. Will blufans be one click box set?

Anyone hear if Hd Zeta, manta, Film Arena, , etc are coming out with any editions for this movie? So far I have the Best Buy steel and want the blufans, but maybe there is a one click. Will blufans be one click box set?

nothing has been fully confirmed yet but usual for a blufans marvel is one click, double lenti, single lenti, full slip and 1/4 steel.
as to numbers cant tell the break down.

on this release the print run had been confirmed as a 4000 run so that be split over whatever releases they do.

basil :thumbs:

The only thing I didn't like about Iron man 3, well maybe it's not that I didn't like this but just didn't understand it..
was the film ended with a sense of finality to Tony's story... He destroyed the suits, lost his home and had the arc reactor remo and the promise he made to Pepper.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I didn't like about Iron man 3, well maybe it's not that I didn't like this but just didn't understand it..
was the film ended with a sense of finality to Tony's story... He destroyed the suits, lost his home and had the arc reactor remo and the promise he made to Pepper.
I added spoiler tags for you there @Covcraig, I know Iron Man 3 isn’t a new movie but there might be some people who haven’t seen it yet and that did give the end away! Lol.

I could go on.

On the topic of super hero's/villains being a completely different race, I think it would be ultra cool if Captain America was Chinese. Hell, if we can have a black human torch, a white mandarin, and Japanese Hogan the grim, why the hell can't we have a Chinese Captain America! Give me a hell yeah! if you agree.

Soon...

Really, what Kind of answer do you expect?
Release date is set to October. BS will be up a few days before the GB. Without any delay we will see the BS around mid Oct, I would guess.
The nearer we get to the group buy going live, the more my nerves will kick in! Never had issues in the past, but theres always a little niggle at the back of my mind that i'll be tied up at work when it goes live!!

How to get inline for a group buy or is there any other ways to get it apart from Ebay

Keep watching this thread for more information. There isn't a date for the group buy yet. They still haven't shown what the slipcases will look like. A group buy is the only way to get it outside of ebay. Anyone can purchase from a group buy. You just have to be here at the time it becomes available.

Reactions: blusteelbook