Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay i'm just catching up with all the Blufans news. Is this licencing problem means Blfans could stop their activity?! And never make steelbook again? I really want them to go on! I need the Captain Marvel edition, Avengers 4 and Solo! I need them!!!

Reactions: RyanD
Okay i'm just catching up with all the Blufans news. Is this licencing problem means Blfans could stop their activity?! And never make steelbook again? I really want them to go on! I need the Captain Marvel edition, Avengers 4 and Solo! I need them!!!

right licencing issue normal takes 3 months but with black panther took 5 months so far atm and till its all running smooth again from gov dept its all new gbs on hold for the moment.
last jedi will ship before bp.

think this is to save gbs happening and people getting a moan on overall reading between the lines.
i remember some moaning about last jedi full slip art not being ready when the gbs and beauty shots where shown and i think this is now a precaution to stop a whole can of worms down the line.

so it all sort its self out in due time.

just means wallet gets a chance to breath again for a while.

basil :thumbs:

I don’t think we need to fear that Blufans cease to exist now but there are some problems with licensing these days. They are still waiting for Black Panther so that release is delayed. And according to sources there might be delay with all future titles as well getting the license. Hopefully everything resolves and we can go back to normal, but we’ll have to see.

Perhaps we should not be charged until the item is ready to ship, like Zavvi does. I know it's not just Blufans, that's how most operate. I've never been a fan of paying in full for something that may not ship for months, possibly many months.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233