Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but let's not mess up the consistency of the Blufans set by changing the art style. Let someone else use illustrated styles.

Black panther full slip, guardians of the galaxy vol 2 full slip and the ant man lenti all have illustrated arts.

Same with beauty and the beast full slip. So it’s not messing with anything

Do Blu PFans do good releases? I’ve never seen any of their stuff before. Also, how reliable are the group buys? Are there any rules to get involved in them?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and monanza
Do Blu PFans do good releases? I’ve never seen any of their stuff before. Also, how reliable are the group buys? Are there any rules to get involved in them?
Depends on your taste, but generally as a whole package, yes.

I personally prefer more minimal steelbook artwork, but am leaning more towards the busy BF more and more lately as the finishes on the slips/steels are superb and when considering the alternative (Zavvi Black Panther for example) even the busy BF version crap does all over the choice of artwork.

Until Doctor Strange I only owed Wall-e, and quality wise, no complaints. Just wasn’t until say Doctor Strange onwards that I warmed to the busier arteork choice. Used to hate the steelbook choices but loved the slips.

As for GB’s, on here they are simple and easy(though can involve high demand) if you are lucky to score a copy it’s stress free process beyond any initial ‘bloodbath’ retarding demand. The guys who run them are beyond helpful.

This is the Lenti artwork I want blufans to give us:
But sadly this wont happen.
e45a385086bcf40e186d588ef8269b26.jpg
the original wider version of that image, would be a lovely wrap around lenti...but all squished up like that...no thank you.

maybe the thanos bit with the Black Order and a few dark riders at the bottom, instead of that mush of heroes, could work.
I do like that Thanos pose, Imust admit. With the shine off the stones too.

How exciting!! And here I was thinking they'd push Hulk ahead of Inifinity War. Doesn't seem like it now. Antman & Wasp will follow that so... 2019 for Hulk?

Reactions: Mickle_89