Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame they didn't do a menacing set piece of thanos on the back to complement the group poster shot on the front...

In any case I have never had a complaint over any blufans release as of yet as they scrutinize everything .

Can't wait for this and thec1-click antman/wasp release :thumbs::thumbs:

It just seems to me like everyone is commenting based on that first pic and ignoring the rest...

Yeah... It happens almost everytime.
I know from another collectable forum: when someone gets an item first, makes some quick pics (with bad camera and lighting), EVERYBODY jumps at it and rips it apart. And then, more and more better pics come out, and more people get it in hand, suddenly everybody loves it :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
My only gripe is the fact both front and back art are ensemble shots and too similar to one another.

Wonder why BluFans strayed from the formula of their treatment of the first two films which featured only the villain of the film on the back and no other characters, and an alternate ensemble cast shot on the slip cover; personally would of loved the back image on a slip and a picture of Thanos on his own on the rear of the steelbook.

Irrespective, really hope I manage to snag a copt- the front cover will match perfectly with Avengers and Age of Ultron. Any further news on when the group buy may be going live?

I know from another collectable forum: when someone gets an item first, makes some quick pics (with bad camera and lighting), EVERYBODY jumps at it and rips it apart. And then, more and more better pics come out, and more people get it in hand, suddenly everybody loves it :rofl:
But even in pbtour's own posts there's enough lighting and angle variations that anyone can tell the physical steel matches (is as colourful as) the mockup in the OP.

For those of you who have weren't around for the example @Hereticz is talking about;
Reveal Photo:
View attachment 398200
Final Product:
View attachment 398201
credit @Mickle_89

I dunno Ragnarok still looks pretty excellent in the first picture there as well. Feel a better example would be GOTG Vol 2

DSC_1652.JPG

It obviously looks a lot better in hand than that.

I dont mean for this to sound like I'm hating on @pbtour4il either as I love his early shots of the steelbooks :thumbs:

Is it Sideshow Freaks lol Sounds like them, and maybe some other forums haha. It proves lighting really is everything

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
I dunno Ragnarok still looks pretty excellent in the first picture there as well. Feel a better example would be GOTG Vol 2

View attachment 398205

It obviously looks a lot better in hand than that.

I dont mean for this to sound like I'm hating on @pbtour4il either as I love his early shots of the steelbooks :thumbs:
That comparison shouldn't even be necessary, but yeah.
Yeah I definitely agree with both of these points.
100% of the time, these look better in hand - so it's really not hard to believe Infinity War will be just as impressive as those which came before it

And of course credit to @pbtour4il Regardless of contrast levels - It's always nice to get a look of the tangible product a head of time being able to visualise how it will look in hand as-well as seeing the embossing / debossing :thumbs:

As per my post in the Black Panther thread -

Official update for all Black Panther group buy participants -

Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

As per my post in the Black Panther thread -

Official update for all Black Panther group buy participants -

Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.
Thanks for the info @cooey

Just one question mate. In regards to the transfer ( doesn’t affect me, I missed out on the GB for BP) if people transfer to Avengers IW and are guaranteed a spot for black panther, dors that in turn mean if most people transfer, which I can’t see why not, will that limit the open GB for Avengers? I.e a bloodbath?

Or am I over thinking it?

Cheers

• Thanks
Reactions: gaeljet and cooey