Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is not too hard to get a copy of the open GB because nearly all of the BP GB have choosen the transfer option. So i am curious how this turns out.
Still- hope everyone who wants a copy of this manages to get one! Would hate to have to resort to eBay when the inevitable happens and people list their copies on there...

Don’t want to cause any offence here, but I don’t particularly like this ‘if you buy this steelbook you may not particularly want, you’re guaranteed a copy of a future steelbook that you do want’ policy. End of the day, both Black Panther and Infinity War were going to sell out, so I don’t believe an extra incentive for those who brought BluFans Black Panther should of been put in place.
That was not a policy at all. It was never intended to be like this, it’s simply a small gesture to the customers because of all the waiting and trouble with BP. If it comes out in January, it will be 4 months delayed, and that is at the earliest. So it’s not curious that one would want to show a gesture of appreciation for that.

Not saying that because it works to my benefit, because I’m in the minority that did not transfer to IW. ;)

if the print runs are 4k ... then those who dont go on vacation the week of should have no problem getting what they want regardless of any transfers etc. sometimes there is 1 edition that seems a bit more rare tho, maybe fs.

trust me, its a royal pain in the ass to deal with this behind the scenes, but no different then it would be a royal pain in the ass to refund everyone. You can't even process that many refunds without paypal blocking stuff etc. In the end, its just being thoughtful and considerate as opposed to holding onto people's money for close to a year etc. Cause that was never set out to be anyone's intentions and has never been a practice of HDN's either.

You can never keep everyone happy, but I'm always in the practice of trying our best and keeping at the least the majority happy when possible. So despite it being a pain, we'll do what we have to do to keep members happy.

Last edited:
That was not a policy at all. It was never intended to be like this, it’s simply a small gesture to the customers because of all the waiting and trouble with BP. If it comes out in January, it will be 4 months delayed, and that is at the earliest. So it’s not curious that one would want to show a gesture of appreciation for that.

Not saying that because it works to my benefit, because I’m in the minority that did not transfer to IW. ;)
Not to start arguments here, but do group buy participants really need a thank you, and to be given a bump up for future group buys?

Personally, I’d happily pay the money for Infinity War and wait 5 months if I knew that I’d secured my copy, I wouldn’t expect a sweetener to the deal and be given first refusal over the next BluFans Marvel release for my patience, as in my opinion that’d make the competition (if you can call it that) to get a place on future group buys unfair to other users of this site.

Just my opinion of course- I’m sure there will be plenty who disagree!

if the print runs are 4k ... then those who dont go on vacation the week of should have no problem getting what they want regardless of any transfers etc. sometimes there is 1 edition that seems a bit more rare tho, maybe fs.

trust me, its a royal pain in the ass to deal with this behind the scenes, but no different then it would be a royal pain in the ass to refund everyone. You can't even process that many refunds without paypal blocking stuff etc. In the end, its just being thoughtful and considerate as opposed to holding onto people's money for close to a year etc. Cause that was never set out to be anyone's intentions and has never been a practice of HDN's either.

You can never keep everyone happy, but I'm always in the practice of trying our best and keeping at the least the majority happy when possible. So despite it being a pain, we'll do what we have to do to keep members happy.
Sorry if I sounded a bit cynical and moaned a bit- truly appreciate the hard work everyone behind the scenes at HDN puts in!

Not to mention it’s truly one of the friendliest communities I’ve had the pleasure of being part of over the years, which is why I didn’t particularly enjoy posting something with a negative vibe!!

@Andycadle84 GB quantity **shouldnt** be affected too much for Infinity War.

Do we have to go give guaranteed spots for people who ordered Black Panther? Nope. We could just leave it all as is but why not offer something? It’s been delayed, which isn’t our fault, but rather than refunding everyone away not give folks the option to transfer the purchase to IW as a thank you?

The regular GBs for Infinity War will still run and with a 4K print run our quantity here should be more than enough to serve everyone. Usually there is an edition that has a smaller allocation (usually 1/4 slip or full slip) due to limitations but again that shouldn’t matter too much.

We appreciate the kind comments. I just wanted to post to ensure you that for the GB you’ll be absolutely fine :) Whether my sanity will be once I’ve done everything behind the scenes which will take a looooong time is another matter!

Sorry if I sounded a bit cynical and moaned a bit- truly appreciate the hard work everyone behind the scenes at HDN puts in!

Not to mention it’s truly one of the friendliest communities I’ve had the pleasure of being part of over the years, which is why I didn’t particularly enjoy posting something with a negative vibe!!

Dont worry I didnt take any of it personal. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
Not to start arguments here, but do group buy participants really need a thank you, and to be given a bump up for future group buys?

Personally, I’d happily pay the money for Infinity War and wait 5 months if I knew that I’d secured my copy, I wouldn’t expect a sweetener to the deal and be given first refusal over the next BluFans Marvel release for my patience, as in my opinion that’d make the competition (if you can call it that) to get a place on future group buys unfair to other users of this site.

Just my opinion of course- I’m sure there will be plenty who disagree!
It’s not really a "thank you", more like "sorry for the unexpected problems that occured with this release and that we have to hold your money for several months, here’s a little gesture to show some appreciation of your patience". ;)

Obviously nobody is entitled to anything even when a release is heavily delayed, but does that also mean that they couldn’t or shouldn’t do something?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course, and I get that you become more nervous about available quantity when many copies will already be claimed. But like the guys here also say this is a good print run so seems like it won’t be that hard this time.

Different context but;

Has there there ever been a 5-way-transitional lenticular? I know Ragnarok was 4 but I never saw that in person
0tkxyagyo5o01.jpg
I feel like these colours would look phenomenal on a single lenticular especially with the 'A' staying in the same place and the colours changing around it.
Even with the image bleeding, I feel like it wouldn't matter because the colours blending would look great and the characters are so small, you could definitely focus on them before they disappear.

Last edited:
Different context but;

Has there there ever been a 5-way-transitional lenticular? I know Ragnarok was 4 but I never saw that in person
0tkxyagyo5o01.jpg
I feel like these colours would look phenomenal on a single lenticular especially with the 'A' staying in the same place and the colours changing around it.
Even with the image bleeding, I feel like it wouldn't matter because the colours blending would look great and the characters are so small, you could definitely focus on them before they disappear.
That’s an amazing idea....except, there are 6 stones

There are only 5 posters ;)
The soul and mind stones are also similar in colour so I'd prefer the 5 we got
Orange and yellow.....not too similar IMO but I see what’s you are getting at.

Guess MCU need a 6th stone poster then so OCD nuts like me are sated :p

Seriously though, having your idea for the single lenti I believe would be perfect.
With the rear of said slip being the empty Gauntlet maybe?

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Orange and yellow.....not too similar IMO but I see what’s you are getting at.

Guess MCU need a 6th stone poster then so OCD nuts like me are sated :p

Seriously though, having your idea for the single lenti I believe would be perfect.
With the rear of said slip being the empty Gauntlet maybe?
I'm just saying if one colour had to be negated, I'm glad it's one of those two.
But yeah I definitely see where you're coming from.

I'd be down down for that rear art! I'd also settle for the Thanos character poster from the series of 22, given that he's missing from the 5 front posters.

A single transitional lenti will be the only thing that will probably stop me from one clicking.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
I'm just saying if one colour had to be negated, I'm glad it's one of those two.
But yeah I definitely see where you're coming from.

I'd be down down for that rear art! I'd also settle for the Thanos character poster from the series of 22, given that he's missing from the 5 front posters.
In all points we are in agreement :)

having warmed up to the busier front they chose for the artwork, am just hyped for it to be my first full package Marvel and/or Blufans one click.
I rarely do one clicks with the intention of keeping all parts, and only usually get one clicks if I can’t decide which version I want(Zootopia Kimchi or Nova John Wick) or for the box (FA Deadpool as I always wanted a lenti for both movies in that style artwork hardbox).

Even for BP I was gifting the 1/4 slip initially(though now i’ll likely trade or eBay it when we finally get it) and had been undecided which Lenti to keep(am still unsure but leaning toward the DL I think...maybe), so splashed out on the full whack.

But for Infinity War, I plan on keeping the lot. Opening just one of the steels :)

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Why

Do you not like transitional lentis?

Can’t stand them. Made this very clear over the years. Just can’t stand them. They are so boring and basic.

Only ones I like are ones with depth too or images that play or work off that lenti change. Example would be blufans zootopia with nicks wanted image changing. Or kimchi memento.
Other than some exceptions, they bore me and i find them pointless

Can’t stand them. Made this very clear over the years. Just can’t stand them. They are so boring and basic.

Only ones I like are ones with depth too or images that play or work off that lenti change. Example would be blufans zootopia with nicks wanted image changing. Or kimchi memento.
Other than some exceptions, they bore me and i find them pointless

Not to mention that you can't really get a complete clean image without seeing leftovers from other transition stages most of the time.