Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only transitional lenti that could work for me with this film is a picture of the gauntlet upright and when you move it, it starts to fill up with the stones and then boom

This one, The incredibles kimchi, Memento kimchi and Apocalypse are my favourite transitional lentis
That's cheating; the last three (if you meant Apocalypto) are also depth lentis. :LOL:

Those are some fine lentis, though. :drool: Definitely among my all-time favorites. And speaking of Memento, The Blu Collection's lentis really took a turn for the worse after such an impressive effort their first time out of the gates. :bag:

• Haha
Reactions: harry
I'm also Depth > Transition - I just think theres a limited amount of good posters for this movie and with the last couple Blufans single lenticular's being transitional, that's probably going to happen for this release too.

Different context but;

Has there there ever been a 5-way-transitional lenticular? I know Ragnarok was 4 but I never saw that in person
0tkxyagyo5o01.jpg
I feel like these colours would look phenomenal on a single lenticular especially with the 'A' staying in the same place and the colours changing around it.
Even with the image bleeding, I feel like it wouldn't matter because the colours blending would look great and the characters are so small, you could definitely focus on them before they disappear.

Thor Ragnarok had a 4 transition front, my guess is they go with the first four for the Lenti and save the Red Tony/Spider-Man for the back. Similar to the single Lenti Character Poster art for The Last Jedi.

Straight Outta Compton (FAC#41) is 5-way. I like it:thumbs: It's B&W though.
dont recall that one...do you have a link direct to the pic? or do you know which page/post of your abovelink the in hand images are please?

Can’t stand them. Made this very clear over the years. Just can’t stand them. They are so boring and basic.

Only ones I like are ones with depth too or images that play or work off that lenti change. Example would be blufans zootopia with nicks wanted image changing. Or kimchi memento.
Other than some exceptions, they bore me and i find them pointless
fair enough.
I just feel that when done right ie Kimchi's Incredible's (the superhero outfits transitioning in/out) I love them.
BUT, they can feel a tad sloppy sometimes. I mean, am one of the few to love Kimchi's Hateful 8 but can see hints of the next image when tilted....and thats just a 3-way transition.

All in all, am just a fan of ANY form of lenti.

I'm not usually a big fan of transitional Lenti's (prefer some nice depth/movement :hungry:) but I do very much like Thor Ragnarok's for example :drool:

View attachment 398708
so we have evidence that blufans can do multi-transition well then?

The only transitional lenti that could work for me with this film is a picture of the gauntlet upright and when you move it, it starts to fill up with the stones and then boom
I like the idea of that also

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and milky
Hey guys, in your opinion for those of us that didn't buy Black Panther if we are logged in once the group buy goes live what do you think are the chances that we would secure a copy for Infinity War? Thank you!

Hey guys, in your opinion for those of us that didn't buy Black Panther if we are logged in once the group buy goes live what do you think are the chances that we would secure a copy for Infinity War? Thank you!
I'm pretty sure cooey said that there would be plenty to go around, so you shouldn't have a problem

Nice 1/4 slip. I must say, I'm not a fan of a split reveal, I prefer when they reveal all editions at the same time.

Reactions: Ryan Shurman