Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St4rlord
Received 1/4 and double with loose disc, one click with what sounds to have 100 loose discs. Sold my double, then bought another double from ebay got that with loose disc. Also theres obviously no replacement options for loose discs. I had the same issue with thor ragnarok one click had loose discs and also had same issue with guardians one click. Ive kept those sealed.

But i can tell this release had a serious issue because although thor and guardians had loose dics it sounded normal like one loose disc in the whole set. This release sounds like every single edition has a loose disc inside. So no idea if they were sent like that but looks like some got lucky others didnt.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
blufans response :naughty:

CrispTotalHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

basil :thumbs:
Sadly think you might be right.

Think the best we can hope is they check things more moving forward and maybe we get less loose discs or none at all with BP and future releases.
I get the impression BF do listen to customer feedback and aren’t one to simply fob collectors off.
We’ll see.

Am sure they wouldn’t be happy to be persistently replacing discs if many became scratched as a result of being loose.

Hey ho, seemingly no harm with my loose discs(one set played fine-had to watch the movie again when hey arrived, right? Lol) gotta check the other two but they look fine so should play fine. Even if they don’t I wouldn’t want a replacement tbh as I have two sets that seem to play fine so it’s not like I can’t watch the movie/extras.

Regardless, big thanks to @cooey for forwarding feedback and the continued hard work he does here.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I honestly do not think the lenticulars are that bad on this release. Yes it is not on bar with Thor Ragnarok but then Thor was a very superior release, it is much better than a lot of other blufans. So coming from something that good to Infinity War, I can understand why some people are disappointed. But if you recall Avengers Age Of Ultron, or Thor The Dark World or Iron man 1 for example, those ones dont have good lenticular neither. So Infinity War is just one of those releases that neither good or bad. It is okay in terms of slipcase/lenticular but the steelbook itself, is still superior, so still worth a buy after all, imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
To ask for a full replacement over some loose discs is absolutely mad! Even when most of you probably wont even open them to watch them so what does it matter if your disc is loose when they are just going to sit on your shelves forever and a day! If you did open them there probably wont be any damage to them either way. I know its annoying and would prefer them not to be loose but i wouldnt loose any sleep over it! I wouldnt be surprised if BF done it to keep resellers from scalping people after seeing prices of Thor Ragnarok and Dr Strange!
tenor.gif

Got my OC today. Only one loose disc in the fullslip, so 2/4 loose discs with my 1/4 slip.
Some parts of the single lenti are very blurry but some are perfect, same for the DL. But I'm very happy with it!
Thanks again for the GB :)

I honestly do not think the lenticulars are that bad on this release. Yes it is not on bar with Thor Ragnarok but then Thor was a very superior release, it is much better than a lot of other blufans. So coming from something that good to Infinity War, I can understand why some people are disappointed. But if you recall Avengers Age Of Ultron, or Thor The Dark World or Iron man 1 for example, those ones dont have good lenticular neither. So Infinity War is just one of those releases that neither good or bad. It is okay in terms of slipcase/lenticular but the steelbook itself, is still superior, so still worth a buy after all, imo.
I only have the DL’s for Ragnorok and Doctor Strange, and actually compared them.
Yes Ragnorok is the best, but not by a massive amount. It has signs of blur on some characters, and the rear of Strange also suffers some minor distance blur on the further back buildings. No worse than the front lentis of the IW DL and SL in my opinion.
The bits that are clear on all releases, shine so bright that by way of comparison they almost make the blur look worse as the good bits are ******* fantastic.

Point is, due to the depth, NONE are 100% perfect but are still all fantastic releases am proud and exceedingly ecstatic to have in my Marvel collection :)

(May have to compare to my only other, old BF release of Wall-e when I get home)

Reactions: Khill
Whats the matter with all the complaining about loose discs. It is nothing that can't be fixed, if you open your package. If you don't open it, who cares about it? Or are you always taking the editions into your hands and shake it to listen to the rattling sound of the loose discs inside? Think about it like apple does: It is not a fault it is a feature...:rofl: And by the way, in most cases the loose discs do not show any sratches at all.

Is a bit odd that so many have loose discs on this release though.
It is, but it's not really a big deal like some were making out before, asking for replacements etc :rolleyes: I'd far rather some loose disks from a Blufans release and the editions themselves be in perfect condition, rather than my set arriving bashed to sh!t from China Post but the disks stay intact lol.

Summary; there are much worse things than loose disks ;)