Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. We tend to assume that all Ninjas commenting on the quality of the lentis have optimal vision. Maybe some have not seen an optometrist in many a moon.

Perhaps, but I would think that an optimist would hope to one day see an optometrist on the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
To me it makes perfect sense, there is just lot of factors to work with, which influence the end product.

And btw, today I finally opened my double lenti, and Im satisfied. Don´t understand the hate of back lenti, only blurry characters are those in the "first line" closest to the viewer, but everything else is pretty sharp as it can be I think, and most of all, there is agreat Space depth around Thanos, so all in all, also great lenti imho. Not best of course, but still great. And it´s not definitely a "blurry mess" how it was mentioned here many times :rolleyes::coffee:

It does make sense but at the same time we also have seen much better Blufans lentis that also have to deal with multiple depths and colors, and they were able to pull that off and produced great lentis.

Ragnarok's back double lenti has great depth without sacrificing its colors. Thor TDW, Captain America TFA, Rogue One, GOTG vol 2, Monsters University, etc they all have lots of characters with different depths but none of them suffer muted colors, aren't they? So I'm not sure what happened lately, but I'm sure they could've done better, especially with Coco

It is, but it's not really a big deal like some were making out before, asking for replacements etc :rolleyes: I'd far rather some loose disks from a Blufans release and the editions themselves be in perfect condition, rather than my set arriving bashed to sh!t from China Post but the disks stay intact lol.

Summary; there are much worse things than loose disks ;)

My thoughts exactly, take my experience I had recently, they were given the kung fu special by China Post.

IMG_20181229_102303.jpgIMG_20181229_102308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch. Painful to look at those. Did you open it up? Maybe, just maybe, the foam was able to keep the edition safe.

The smallest box had the worst damage, steel was mangled, the bigger one has the worst outter damage but the empty box save the steel inside because where the cardboard box is crush the empty box was resting in the same spot and the storage box was also okay along with the steel, I know hard to believe looking at the photo.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Oh ok. Then I'll bet on FN2.
More messages about the car than about his two bashed to hell boxes :LOL:

I didn't even see the box, just the car :p

I owned an EP3 for 10 years before getting a brand new FK8 in the summer so have a bit of a hard on for Type R's :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I didn't even see the box, just the car :p

I owned an EP3 for 10 years before getting a brand new FK8 in the summer so have a bit of a hard on for Type R's :p
I can see that... I have to google those references, I'm not that clued in. I do remember having a look at an "FN2" before though.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Same

Last update for my one click was the 25th and black panther DL is 29th so maybe sometime this week.

Blufans usually takes ages anyway
I have always been
Same

Last update for my one click was the 25th and black panther DL is 29th so maybe sometime this week.

Blufans usually takes ages anyway
I have always been luckly because it never take this long for me, but just now it has been updated. Should have this tomorrow.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo