Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow got free shipping to US and I’m not a RC member so???? Funny thing is no one questions marvel anything least not me I guess. I don’t even know how the back or inside looks like and I’m all for it! Can’t be the only one though since both sets are now showing sold out.

So now this is out of the way anyone fancy a trip to speculation town as to what the mystery marvel steelbook will be? Will we get any info before Monday? I know there's a dc and Disney one too

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
So now this is out of the way anyone fancy a trip to speculation town as to what the mystery marvel steelbook will be? Will we get any info before Monday? I know there's a dc and Disney one too
Maybe the Avengers set?
Or is there indication it is a single steelbook?

If that's the case then yea, Captain Marvel lol.

My guess is either dr strange, guardians 1 or ant man 4k. Could be wrong

Captain Marvel lenti.

Far too soon (when compared to previous releases) but again that don’t bother them lol

I reakon cap marvel lenti will be around March/ April 2020

Probably one of the 4K range, so Ant-Man, Doctor Strange or GOTG Vol 1, its been 2 weeks since Ragnarok right ? that's the usual schedule with these. Could be the Avengers 4 film set, but not looking forward to it considering the lukewarm response over the pond to it. Don't care for the DC, probably an animated film and the Disney ?, it'll just be a 4k follow on from Maleficent and could be dozens of possibilities, look to the US releases for clues.

I dont use PayPal on my mobile phone ...call me crazy, but that's how I am. I could have ordered it at work, but I forgot my new password :D :bag:
You should get a password manager app. I use MiniKeePass on the iPhone. it lets you organize and sort your different passwords. It'll even generate a password for you and you can choose if it needs a certain length, UPPER, lower, $ymbols, or Numb3r5, etc. You just have to remember the 1 password to open your password Database.