Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both 4K and 3D steelbook are available now (including for non-Red Carpet members) on Zavvi Australia.
Just ordered both of them.

I'm ashamed to say I'm one of them. I still don't like it but at the end of the day I'd rather pay £28 to zavvi then £39+ to eBay. I'm not proud and felt very pressured. I am anth and I'm a traitor

Reactions: St4rlord
As I keep saying these are still available now for non red carpet members if you just change the region to Australia

What's so special about australia :p having having access to pre orders that is meant to be early access for red carpet members only :LOL:
Why other countries outside UK not special :rofl:

You need to register a new account if you want to use australia website variant

But of course I'm going to try again through the UK setting to see if any discounts work.
The Australia setting knocked the delivery charge to $1.50 Canadian. It was higher through the NL site.

What's so special about australia :p having having access to pre orders that is meant to be early access for red carpet members only :LOL:
Why other countries outside UK not special :rofl:

You need to register a new account if you want to use australia website variant

I had to register a new account for the Netherlands site. But my UK login worked for the Australia site.
Give it a try Paul.

I had to register a new account for the Netherlands site. But my UK login worked for the Australia site.
Give it a try Paul.
I tried that using my same login details I had to register a new account for australia
I could use same email and password when setting up account
I have done an order over an hour ago just in case it suddenly goes sold out at 12pm when I change back to UK site

Reactions: Stygian
Strangely I'm able to do an order for Iron Man 4K steelbook with UK site if I wanted by clicking pre order but if I click on the listing itself goes to home page

I tried that using my same login details I had to register a new account for australia
I could use same email and password when setting up account
I have done an order over an hour ago just in case it suddenly goes sold out at 12pm when I change back to UK site

So are you trying the UK site to see if there is a discount working? Or for free shipping?
What kind of shipping charge was there for you from the Australia site?

So are you trying the UK site to see if there is a discount working? Or for free shipping?
What kind of shipping charge was there for you from the Australia site?
UK site we don't get free or discounted shipping for Ireland
Shipping is €4.49

Australia Site
Discounts Used
Free Delivery - Steelb...-A$5.99
Delivery:A$1.50
Total Cost:A$55.49

Reactions: Stygian
Strangely I'm able to do an order for Iron Man 4K steelbook with UK site if I wanted by clicking pre order but if I click on the listing itself goes to home page

Just tried that myself and the pre-order button doesn't appear to actually do anything :(

Guess I'm waiting till 12pm :(

I'm ashamed to say I'm one of them. I still don't like it but at the end of the day I'd rather pay £28 to zavvi then £39+ to eBay. I'm not proud and felt very pressured. I am anth and I'm a traitor
£28 to Zavvi plus the £10 you paid to Zavvi for the Red Carpet equals pretty much the same! (£38) :p