Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried that myself and the pre-order button doesn't appear to actually do anything :(

Guess I'm waiting till 12pm :(
Zavvi might have marked my account to be given access just for Iron Man due to all my previous messages :LOL: but they sent me a dispatch email on Wednesday
It only work if I goto website and click pre order button
If I click on steelbook listing itself it goes to home page

It don't work on Iron Man 2 or 3

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
£28 to Zavvi plus the £10 you paid to Zavvi for the Red Carpet equals pretty much the same! (£38) :p
On one steelbook yes, on 9 or 10? No. I don't mind throwing £10 away to zavvi one time over 12 months to save £90 over all on ebay im thick but not that thick

Reactions: Stygian
For those customers that use Zavvi a lot and order regularly not just for steelbooks red carpet saves you money as free shipping before red carpet was only for steelbooks
But if you only ordered steelbooks from Zavvi then yes you losing out

Just pre-ordered this. Sadly the usual code wasn't working for me, presumably because I'm not a Red Carpet member. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

So if uk members sign up to this red carpet thing, would we also be able to use the discount code ?
The usual welcome one ?

Ordered the 3D edition, literally only buying it for the steelbook as I have the 4K disc twice already.

Also once you open these 4K editions the J-Card's aren't great (unless you keep sticking them back down onto the steelbook) so prefer the ones that comes with the 3D editions :)

So if uk members sign up to this red carpet thing, would we also be able to use the discount code ?
The usual welcome one ?
No it's a different discount code and can only be used if you have a red carpet membership and not all pre orders will it work
Zavvi have disabled use on some pre orders quickly

Did any discounts work for you? Or was the Australian order better?
No discount code worked when I used Australia and no discount code worked when I was able to order from UK site

I have cancelled australia order and keeping my UK order

Knowing my luck Zavvi would ship it to Australia :rofl: