Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My initial thought was print run but it’s very rare for zavvi to disclose that so I was a bit confused.

I knew what the 13h meant by the way lol which is why I asked is the 15 (3pm) the time for non Red carpet users but as the 1500 is missing the : it must be print run

Anyone else think they'll release Infinity War in those light-up collectors edition? It's just that 1500 was same as print run for Avengers Endgame. :greedy:;)

Zavvi have locked out non-red carpet customers to the item page/link for the 3D version, not the 4K one yet (not live though), you have to be a RC member and logged in to see the page.

I think this answers the question of whether RC members will get first dibs, just a question of how early,

Like it, but will probably have a mediocre matte finish, so the Blufans steelbook will still be better.

For all customers

Red Carpet it's possible go live before 12pm as to when I don't have a clue
Sorry for asking this long rambling question but you sound as if you understand this new Zavvi mess. U.S. customers are screwed and can't purchase this Red Carpet POS, correct?
How long are non Red Carpet folks locked out from purchasing new preorders? Or are you allowed to purchase certain items X amount of hours before the Zavvi announced Preorder Time&Date?
Thanks

Sorry for asking this long rambling question but you sound as if you understand this new Zavvi mess. U.S. customers are screwed and can't purchase this Red Carpet POS, correct?
How long are non Red Carpet folks locked out from purchasing new preorders? Or are you allowed to purchase certain items X amount of hours before the Zavvi announced Preorder Time&Date?
Thanks

I can answer part of that.

U.S. customers are screwed and can't purchase this Red Carpet POS, correct?

Correct.

How long are non Red Carpet folks locked out from purchasing new preorders?

You should still be able to order this at the regular go live time on Friday at 12 noon UK time like always as long as it isn't sold out before that.

Red Card members are supposedly able to order before the regular go live time. It's just unknown how soon before noon that time is.

Not sure if this will apply to AIW, but for Maleficent, I was able to place an order on the US website while it was not yet available on the UK site (I assume it was available to Red Carpeters).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
my guess .... 4K will be sold out in a few minutes, but 3D will be available a little more
and i think ... RC members will have a link to preorder earlier ...
so pretty no chance to get 4K ... just my opinion ;)

Conversation with zavvi regarding red carpet and when things go live

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-144928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-144928_Chrome.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 198
Conversation with zavvi regarding red carpet and when things go live
Zavvi are clueless, I am pretty sure it will go live for Everyone at 12noon, the question is how early do red carpet members get first dibs, Maleficent was 24hrs !!!, but Tremors was what, and hour or so ?, so it's completely random, could be 10 minutes for all we know.

I love how the pre-order dates info where mentioned in your chat as only for our traders, they obviously never saw that 'leaked' ? schedule yesterday. Utterly clueless...