Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6 hours ago!!
Where were u????
In the U.S. in California not waking up at 4 A.M. or Noon U.K. time. Now had they released this at the same time they restocked Irom Man 1-3 4K's I would have had no problem.
Why are they releasing this at noon on a Friday UK time? Zavvi sucks more and more every day. I haven't loooked but anything potentially good being released or discounted tomorrow or Sunday I assume is at Noon U.K. time

Reactions: St4rlord
In the U.S. in California not waking up at 4 A.M. or Noon U.K. time. Now had they released this at the same time they restocked Irom Man 1-3 4K's I would have had no problem.
Why are they releasing this at noon on a Friday UK time? Zavvi sucks more and more every day. I haven't loooked but anything potentially good being released or discounted tomorrow or Sunday I assume is at Noon U.K. time

But zavvi are a U.K. retailer. Why not noon?

I get it’s sh!t for a lot of people but Kimchi and weet for example have their pre orders to suit their territory which means 6am for me or anyone in the U.K. and around that time in places in Europe. It is what it is

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Haley
it will go on sale again like it always does.
I never got a 100% confirmation that both the 4K & 3D had 1,500 copy print runs. You know either way? Zavvi only has listed print runs on the Collectors Sets.
But zavvi are a U.K. retailer. Why not noon?

I get it sh!t for a lot of people but Kimchi and weet for example have their pre orders to suit their territory which means 6am for me or anyone in the U.K. and around that time in places in Europe. It is what it is
That's fair on the weekends but noon during the week? Why? Isn't everyone at work & school over there?

I never got a 100% confirmation that both the 4K & 3D had 1,500 copy print runs. You know either way? Zavvi only has listed print runs on the Collectors Sets.

That's fair on the weekends but noon during the week? Why?

Honestly, I completely agree with you and get what your saying but it’s no different to them putting marvel or Disney releases up at midnight when they hit the cinema over here

The noon thing isn’t new either. Been doing this for years and at times has messed me up too.

But my example with kimchi and weet is always a Thursday morning here.
Manta and nova are always 2pm on a Friday here when most people have gone back to work from lunch etc. It’s hard at times but there’s not much we can do. Weekdays or weekends, their live times are usually midnight, 9am, 12pm or 6pm

Honestly, I completely agree with you and get what your saying but it’s no different to them putting marvel or Disney releases up at midnight when they hit the cinema over here

The noon thing isn’t new either. Been doing this for years and at times has messed me up too.

But my example with kimchi and weet is always a Thursday morning here.
Manta and nova are always 2pm on a Friday here when most people have gone back to work from lunch etc. It’s hard at times but there’s not much we can do. Weekdays or weekends, their live times are usually midnight, 9am, 12pm or 6pm
I agree I suppose every country gets screwed over timewise equally when it comes to all the different retailers. Plus I'd much rather miss Zavvi Preorder than one from Manta, HDzeta, Kimchi, FAC and so on.

Is it?

Why did they switch actors?

Yes, Stark appears at the end of Incredible Hulk. Also you see footage of the hulk fighting outside the college in avengers (or iron man 2 - one of those) when they are reviewing the team

Edward Norton was hard to work with and didn’t want to reappear or somthing

Also Hugo weaving does not appear as red skull in infinity war and end game. It’s a different actor. He didn’t want to be a part of the marvel universe after cap. And Terrance Howard wasn’t happy with Downey jnrs pay or a pay cut for Ironman 2. Something along those lines

So Edward norton, Terence Howard and Hugo weaving were all replaced. Oh and the guy who plays Shazam is Thor’s mate in 2 & 3 but a different actor in the 1st

Edward Norton was hard to work with and didn’t want to reappear or somthing

Also Hugo weaving does not appear as red skull in infinity war and end game. It’s a different actor. He didn’t want to be a part of the marvel universe after cap. And Terrance Howard wasn’t happy with Downey jnrs pay or a pay cut for Ironman 2. Something along those lines

So Edward norton, Terence Howard and Hugo weaving were all replaced. Oh and the guy who plays Shazam is Thor’s mate in 2 & 3 but a different actor in the 1st
You sure know your Marvel movies pal

Reactions: Flloydo
Yes, it's part of the wave also.

Incredible Hulk isn't MCU.....
The best saying is :

Incredible Hulk (2008, performed by Edward Norton) is included in MCU, while Hulk (2003, directed by Ang Lee, performed by Eric Banner) is not.

The one shown above among the collection is Incredible Hulk.
I think he was interested if Hulk(2003) lenti was collected too.