Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

I finally got around to taking the discs out of the scratched steelbook to put them in the replacement steelbook and noticed that they changed the tray type. The original had places for 2 discs on the right side. The replacement has the same 2 places on the right side and another place on the left side for 1 disc. Actually I guess the replacement steelbook is for the 4K+3D+2D discs. I only have the 3D+2D edition.

Also, the replacement doesn't have the prongs on the left side to hold the art cards.

I wonder if I have the talent to switch the trays.

Yeah, probably not. :LOL:
It's not a question of do you have the talent. It's a question of do you have the balls.
I know I don't. I have very tentative testicles. I would let the trays be.

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl and Stygian
It's not a question of do you have the talent. It's a question of do you have the balls.
I know I don't. I have very tentative testicles. I would let the trays be.
Not that hard to do. Use an expired credit card to pry the plastic tray off the plates.

Not that hard to do. Use an expired credit card to pry the plastic tray off the plates.
totally. a guitar pick is a bit less pliable but works also.
the spines are the same so the most difficult part is irrelevant

@nafosb i'd gladly take the 3 disc tray off your hands if you've no use for it

i got A1 & A2 direct, with B1 & B2 through group buy
noticed that the format logos on the spine of the slips have different finish

wait, did you guys got whole release replacement or only steelbook case? i got a an steelbook directly from Weet
the B1 and B2 i got from aniv's GB shipment were completely repackaged with a new steelbook in each
the A1 and A2 i ordered direct that were shipped first still had scratchy guys

Just finally getting around to swapping out the scratched up steelbook with the replacement steelbook and now suddenly I can't see the scratched area on the original. I don't see a scratched area on the replacement copy either so i know I haven't mixed them up. Both are unsealed so it's not like the scratches are hidden by shrink-wrap.

I'm so :confused:.

Anybody else notice if the scratches have disappeared from the back of their original copy?

Just finally getting around to swapping out the scratched up steelbook with the replacement steelbook and now suddenly I can't see the scratched area on the original. I don't see a scratched area on the replacement copy either so i know I haven't mixed them up. Both are unsealed so it's not like the scratches are hidden by shrink-wrap.

Anybody else notice if the scratches have disappeared from the back of their original copy?
I sold my empty original copy the day I got the replacement, but I actually noticed more scratches than I had before when I was taking photos of it.

Reactions: Stygian

Did you examine them under the same light source? Were they really bad and flagrant or did you only “look” for them because of what WeET disclosed back then and otherwise wouldn’t have noticed them?
Most of the glossy steels in general have hairline scratches* that may be only seen under a really bright light (set aside some really accidental bad scratches like the ones shared by some here) and if you’re looking under a different light source, you may not see them.

*The more a glossy steel is taken in and out of its slip, the greater the chances of having such scratches (friction).

Did you examine them under the same light source? Were they really bad and flagrant or did you only “look” for them because of what WeET disclosed back then and otherwise wouldn’t have noticed them?
Most of the glossy steels in general have hairline scratches* that may be only seen under a really bright light (set aside some really accidental bad scratches like the ones shared by some here) and if you’re looking under a different light source, you may not see them.

*The more a glossy steel is taken in and out of its slip, the greater the chances of having such scratches (friction).

I have both steelbooks out right now. I definitely remember the scratches because I had to take a photo of them and submit it to WeET at the time to receive the replacement.

I'll take a look at them again later today when it's brighter in here.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I have both steelbooks out right now. I definitely remember the scratches because I had to take a photo of them and submit it to WeET at the time to receive the replacement.

I'll take a look at them again later today when it's brighter in here.
I think you can safely assume that the scratches haven't packed their bags and left home.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and DMD4k