USA
Release date: August 14, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6237320
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

77DD855E-C26C-44DE-97D7-39AA7BA7A3A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Zavvi confirmed has it, and I'm fairly certain the German one does, but not 100%.

What gave me pause was the that ES version has the Avengers on the spine and not the title.

Which isn't completely unusual for the mocks to be different - Germany is such a big steelbook market that they often get a quality option.
GER/SPA/UK steelbooks, all got the titled spine, ITA/FRE one got the faces
Don't know about bossing though

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles
It really is a beautiful steelbook. Almost makes me forget that there is no embossing or debossing. It came packed in a box with bubble/air mailer materials. I can't wait to watch it later tonight!

Reactions: number33
it's a shame there is no title on the front with so much empty space

I'll admit I wish there was a title on the front, like I did with Black Panther. It doesn't bother me much as long as there is a title on the spine so I can find it in my collection.

Yes, bring back cellophane wraps w/ pull tabs for steelbooks . . . apart from anything else you don't need a knife of any kind to open them or even an elongated pinkie nail. Also, as cellophane is thicker, it's less prone to rips and spliting of the seams before it reaches the customer and the steelbooks do look better/more 'premium' in cellophane it's got to be said.

Didn't know Rambo collected steelbooks:LOL::LOL:
It should be an internet series; "John Rambo opens SteelBooks" :rofl:

Ridiculous size knife to be opening up steels with lol :stop:
I agree! Ridiculous! I use a simple Xacto Knife razor to open mine. With that big ole knife I'd be worried that I'd stab it to death. I didn't realize that opening steelbooks was a survivalist kind of thing. :rofl:
Ridiculous; Maybe. Fun? Definitely. I needed some form of protection from Thanos. Grabbing SteelBooks in Best Buy on release day of a Marvel film, is a survivalist kind of thing; especially if its a Thor: The Dark World type of run.

Ridiculous size knife to be opening up steels with lol :stop:
I dont understand, why people use a knife or a box cutter to open a steelbook. the cheap shrink wrap is so sensitive, that you can open the seal by touching it.
the cellophane Y-seal has a tear strip to open it.

:bag:I'm i the only one with a WTF with that inside artwork, WTF with Blufans to have the WWA inside art:banghead:
It sounds like Disney has been pretty restrictive with what they are allowing (in regards to art) on the outside and inside of these Steelbook releases... I’m not sure why that is.

The art on the 4K & Blu-ray discs are also quite underwhelming as well..

I wish they would have put more effort, creativeness, and time into these IW releases. And yes, even the Blufans Steel design is a bit diappointing in a couple of ways. Here is to hoping some other Premium retailers get a bit more creative/design freedom.

Reactions: K.i.T and Yofriday
Am I the only one that prefers this artwork over the crowded WEA from Blufans? The WEA would have made great lentis! This just needs embossing and debossing, or some custom jewels for magnets.

Am I the only one that prefers this artwork over the crowded WEA from Blufans? The WEA would have made great lentis! This just needs embossing and debossing, or some custom jewels for magnets.
:cool:No your not, but would love that art if it was the back of the Blufans one with the deboss and emboss like every one else would like.:thumbs::whistle: