Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

I hope Weet release everything.
I hope Blufans continue with theirs.
I hope FAC do lots of WWA releases with slips.
I hope Zavvi continue releasing various.
I hope for everything MCU off any and all of them.

That way you have the choice to buy or not to buy,
with the key word there being 'choice'.

Win win.

If Weet have any sense they'd look forward and not back, they have a chance (much as I don't want them to take it) to beat Blufans to punch by releasing a premium edition of anyone of Antman and the Wasp/Captain Marvel/Endgame next. They'd be letting Blufans off the hook if they go back and do Ragnarok or any other MCU film Blufans have already done

I'm really intrigued to see which one they go for next, I have no idea if there's a time period they have to adhere to before releasing Endgame for example as that's surely going to be the biggest potential seller for them

i reakon they will just continue from infinity war. So antman & wasp, cap marvel, endgame and so on. I think they will skip spideys but possibly go back to ant man

I could be wrong but I don't think Kimchi, nova or WeHT are responsible for any of the designs.

They just happen to have won the right as exclusive retailer to sell Disney/Marvel releases in Korea much like zavvi has with Disney here in UK.

I think SM Life Design Group formally FNC Add Culture have distribution rights in Korea are probably behind them.

This is why we don't see any Nova/Kimchi releases from Disney now WeHT have exclusivity at the moment.

I used think Kimchi/nova were behind all the designs but all they were doing was adding sticker and numbered card which means nothing to me wow all I'm interested in is the steelbook/slips.

Reactions: djjez83
I could be wrong but I don't think Kimchi, nova or WeHT are responsible for any of the designs.

They just happen to have won the right as exclusive retailer to sell Disney/Marvel releases in Korea much like zavvi has with Disney here in UK.

I think SM Life Design Group formally FNC Add Culture have distribution rights in Korea are probably behind them.

This is why we don't see any Nova/Kimchi releases from Disney now WeHT have exclusivity at the moment.

I used think Kimchi/nova were behind all the designs but all they were doing was adding sticker and numbered card which means nothing to me wow all I'm interested in is the steelbook/slips.

well yeah I meant it’s not kimchi that are making them. Just being sold through them like blu collection etc

Reactions: redlemon
i wanna see a better

Win win.

i asked weet on facebook if they were gonna do everything marvel and they said they cant do it all like the old stuff but will try their best

Thank @djjez83 doesn't sound promising looks like blufans is our only hope for a complete set. Think Kevin has stated they'll do them all eventually, whenever that will be.

Ironman 2 and 3 8K anyone.

Only death is inevitable. Thinking that purchases are inevitable could lead to the death of your wallet.:stop::LOL:
Yes, as Benjamin Franklin said, "There are only two things certain in life: death and taxes" . . . taxes can of course also lead to the death of your wallet.

Reactions: nafosb
Looks like my chance of getting a copy should be better than 1 in 14,000,605.

Last edited:
I don't get why people don't want a new retailer doing old releases. Unless you're a completionist who must get every steelbook ever released, what's wrong with there being new options out there? Personally, I love Weet's releases and they've become pretty much a must-buy retailer for me due to quality.

WeET's comment on FB:
It will be released in 4 versions.
The case and disc for each version are different, and the booklet and card are same in 4 versions.
And there's another gift in the One-Click Box.

Reactions: SEAN3431476
I really like how WeET has been designing these amazing overall packages that are truly better than any others but their steelbooks end up too bright and vibrant, almost cartoony looking in hand with blown highlights and outright wrong color. If they did a better job of color-matching official art like BluFans, they’d be perfect.

Win win.
I don't get why people don't want a new retailer doing old releases. Unless you're a completionist who must get every steelbook ever released, what's wrong with there being new options out there? Personally, I love Weet's releases and they've become pretty much a must-buy retailer for me due to quality.

Blufans = better steels
Weet = better slips

Reactions: St4rlord

because it’s overkill. Over saturating the market. Etc etc etc

if anything, we need more indie films, horror, comedies in premium format. It’s not just about marvel

I’m happy for weet to continue. I have their 3 exclusives and the older titles sold through kimchi but there’s really no need to go back and do all 22 films

Blufans = better steels
Weet = better slips
thats on the eye of the beholder, i havent been satisfied with the last few blufans ones....one example is Black panther, i just dont like it and i prefer Weet but thats me...........and yeah i will double dip on this one as well coz i like this art better than blufans..honestly for me the more choices the better!