Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, what's o ring lentis?
Example of an O-ring or slipcover lenti ..................vs. ................. an example of a full slip or slipcase lenti ..............I
1569346097983.png
/
1569346414134.png

Note: O-ring lentis thankfully reserved for Amarays in the UK and not released with steelbooks here (thank God)

Oh boy, another unnecessary WeET release which stir in additional 4K print run into already oversaturated Marvel steelbook sauce :meh::pain:. Although I understand there still will be high demand for this because WeET will do beautiful slips for sure, but for me zero interest in this and same easy pass as with GotG 2 or Black Panther :coffee:

Oh boy, another unnecessary WeET release which stir in additional 4K print run into already oversaturated Marvel steelbook sauce :meh::pain:. Although I understand there still will be high demand for this because WeET will do beautiful slips for sure, but for me zero interest in this and same easy pass as with GotG 2 or Black Panther :coffee:
You are really a heretic man lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
you missed 2 of the best releases.
you are still here reading this? go buy copies on ebay ...NOW!

Was hoping WeET would squeeze another WEA MCU in this year, :woot: so glad I held off buying any of those ******* awful zavvi/marvel releases will stick to WeET/blufans from now on.

Really hope they do the Thors/Iromans for completion but they have some catching up to do which won't be easy at the rate Disney are going.

Controversial but the art is better on the upcoming zavvi 4K lenti because their black border suits it more than the way weET have done it fully zoomed in. This will have a better finish but something don't look right on this. And it’s because it’s zoomed in. Never thought I’d say it looks better on the zavvi design lol

glad to see a proper full pic of thanos on the back but the shipper art on the front don’t suit it

I think your right something doesn't look quiet right with the front but not sure it's the the border buddy. Think what they've done is played around with the colours and increased the glow to better match the image of Thanos on the back.

Sorry about mock up :emb: I hope @Noodles isn't around.:LOL:

infinity.jpg

I think your right something doesn't look quiet right with the front but not sure it's the the border buddy. Think what they've done is played around with the colours and increased the glow to better match the image of Thanos on the back.

View attachment 448291
I wasn't until you tagged me. :p

Agreed though... they've completely messed up the colours/contrast. :wtf:

Was hoping WeET would squeeze another WEA MCU in this year, :woot: so glad I held off buying any of those ******* awful zavvi/marvel releases will stick to WeET/blufans from now on.

Really hope they do the Thors/Iromans for completion but they have some catching up to do which won't be easy at the rate Disney are going.

View attachment 448291

i did notice the colours were brighter and more saturated and it wasn’t that, that originally bothered me but next to your mock up I do prefer the lower tone

If I’m honest. As much as a I collect marvel, I don’t really need another premium retailer to go through the whole back catalogue.

I don’t mind them starting from Guardians 2 onwards but I can’t handle the whole MCU again.

It don’t bother me that I have certain titles from other premium retailers like nova doing a few random marvel wea etc

Reactions: Hereticz
I totally agree it's getting really monotonous, zavvi being the main culprit with WWA then Lenti and lastly those woeful 4K releases with no title and minimal artwork on back.

I don't mean to start all over again WeET are just carrying on were Kimchi/Nova left off for Korean WWA releases, already had

Ironman - Kimchi
Ironman 2 - none
Ironman 3 - none
Captain America - Kimchi
Captain America 2- Kimchi
Captain America 3- WeHT
Thor - none
Thor 2 - none
Thor 3 - none
Guardians of the Galaxy - nova
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - WeHT
Avengers - nova
Avengers 2 - nova
Avengers 3- WeHT
Avengers 4 none
Antman - none
Antman 2 - none
Black Panther -WeET
Captain Marvel - none
Incredible Hulk - Nova

Still think there's better Thor 1-2 to be had thought blufans was a bit lacklustre against Ragnarok.

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
I totally agree it's getting really monotonous, zavvi being the main culprit with WWA then Lenti and lastly those woeful 4K releases with no title and minimal artwork on back.

I don't mean to start all over again WeET are just carrying on were Kimchi/Nova left off for Korean WWA releases, already had

Ironman - Kimchi
Ironman 2 - none
Ironman 3 - none
Captain America - Kimchi
Captain America 2- Kimchi
Captain America 3- WeHT
Thor - none
Thor 2 - none
Thor 3 - none
Avengers - nova
Avengers 2 - nova
Avengers 3- WeHT
Avengers 4 none
Antman - none
Antman 2 - none
Black Panther -WeET
Captain Marvel - none
Incredible Hulk - Nova

Still think there's better Thor 1-2 to be had thought blufans was a bit lacklustre against Ragnarok.

I prefer the Zavvi/ Best Buy 4K arts to the zavvi lentis

remember though, kimchi didn’t technically design anything. those kimchi releases are also weET.
I just don’t want them to go back and to the ones they missed off.

Blufans ragnarok double lenti and steel is amazing tho

If Weet have any sense they'd look forward and not back, they have a chance (much as I don't want them to take it) to beat Blufans to punch by releasing a premium edition of anyone of Antman and the Wasp/Captain Marvel/Endgame next. They'd be letting Blufans off the hook if they go back and do Ragnarok or any other MCU film Blufans have already done

I'm really intrigued to see which one they go for next, I have no idea if there's a time period they have to adhere to before releasing Endgame for example as that's surely going to be the biggest potential seller for them

Reactions: Flloydo