Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

Just my thoughts.

lenti’s both look great. B1 back is awesome but not feeling B2 back (mainly the art but also not feeling that scratch course finish in between the characters)

I’m personally not a fan of that weet signature bossing that’s on A1. Ive said that before though. Not sure what to call the bossing as it’s pressed differently. Suppose it’s more debossed lines that define everything. But they've loved that style since they used to sell through kimchi. But I’m not feeling that art anayway.

A2 front looks great but not feeling the back.

And the Steel is decent but I noticed that weet like to slightly over saturate things. Shows in some slips too like the back of A2. Steel still looks great though.

Still think B1 wins for me as a whole. None of them are terrible but I’m just not feeling the rest due to only liking one side of 2 editions and not the backs (front of A2 & B2). But that’s just my opinion

Their embossing is quite similar to Manta's.

But if manta do it, they don’t do it on every edition. Last edition I got from manta that had that style Is inglorious basterds. Possibly first man 4K slip. But it was minimal and looked really classy on that due to it being minimal

Im personally not that massive on it. But it suited mantas IB & first man and it suits some weet editions. I just find it overkill with them like Koreans are with holofoil

That was 3 releases ago and I haven't purchased a FS since. Thought Aquaman FS was embossed this way too, but no matter. I get what you're saying :thumbs:

That was 3 releases ago and I haven't purchased a FS since. Thought Aquaman FS was embossed this way too, but no matter. I get what you're saying :thumbs:

I don’t own the aquaman slip from them so can’t comment

(I meant that manta won’t do it on every edition of that release that has bossing) and weet are the same sometimes but mostly they like those pressed lines.

Reactions: DMD4k
Just my thoughts.

lenti’s both look great. B1 back is awesome but not feeling B2 back (mainly the art but also not feeling that scratch course finish in between the characters)

I’m personally not a fan of that weet signature bossing that’s on A1. Ive said that before though. Not sure what to call the bossing as it’s pressed differently. Suppose it’s more debossed lines that define everything. But they've loved that style since they used to sell through kimchi. But I’m not feeling that art anayway.

A2 front looks great but not feeling the back.

And the Steel is decent but I noticed that weet like to slightly over saturate things. Shows in some slips too like the back of A2. Steel still looks great though.

Still think B1 wins for me as a whole. None of them are terrible but I’m just not feeling the rest due to only liking one side of 2 editions and not the backs (front of A2 & B2). But that’s just my opinion

I know exactly what you mean with Weet's detailing/debossed lines and the difference I find between Weet and Manta like @DMD4k said is that Weet tend to do it a lot more harsher and 'cruder' imo than ML do (I find it a little more subtle on their releases)

I am fairly happy with how all the editions have turned out though, it's not a great release (I'm getting bored with all the MCU re-releases now) but I do think it's better than Blufans' effort which between the poor lenti's and the dodgy colour saturation on the Steelbook was a bit of a let down

I know exactly what you mean with Weet's detailing/debossed lines and the difference I find between Weet and Manta like @DMD4k said is that Weet tend to do it a lot more harsher and 'cruder' imo than ML do (I find it a little more subtle on their releases)

I am fairly happy with how all the editions have turned out though, it's not a great release (I'm getting bored with all the MCU re-releases now) but I do think it's better than Blufans' effort which between the poor lenti's and the dodgy colour saturation on the Steelbook was a bit of a let down

I said that lol. Manta certainly use that style of bossing n a more classy and subtle way

yea man I agree, still all looks good. But I’m the same. It’s getting boring tbh. But your right in some ways it does look better than blufans. I’m still really happy with the Blufans steel, full slip and single lenti though.

wheres all the little indie films gone to? Where’s blu collection and plain archive at? At least we still have manta

I said that lol. Manta certainly use that style of bossing n a more classy and subtle way

yea man I agree, still all looks good. But I’m the same. It’s getting boring tbh. But your right in some ways it does look better than blufans. I’m still really happy with the Blufans steel, full slip and single lenti though.

wheres all the little indie films gone to? Where’s blu collection and plain archive at? At least we still have manta

Sorry bud, had like 2 hours of sleep last night so been a zombie all day :p

Reactions: Flloydo
I have the Blufans OC, and overall WeET's definitely looks better than Blufans IMO, but another 4x steelbooks and multitude of redundant/expensive disks doesn't exactly make it a collector friendly offering here, in the sense of, oh yeah F-it... I'll just buy this OC as well, and every other MCU re-release WeET decide to put out that Blufans have already done :rolleyes:

My personal fave of the lot is definitely the Thanos Lenti, so if only one, which I think it is, I'll go for that.

I have the Blufans OC, and overall WeET's definitely looks better than Blufans IMO, but another 4x steelbooks and multitude of redundant/expensive disks doesn't exactly make it a collector friendly offering here, in the sense of, oh yeah F-it... I'll just buy this OC as well, and every other MCU re-release WeET decide to put out that Blufans have already done :rolleyes:

My personal fave of the lot is definitely the Thanos Lenti, so if only one, which I think it is, I'll go for that.

It’s way better blufans OC I’m glad i didn’t get it and waited I like this release all 4 edition I will get a OC IW is my favourite MCU movie so far I was very disappointed with Blufans OC.

Yeah my favourite is thanos too but overall all of the edition looks awesome Weet did a great job on them

via Imgflip GIF Maker

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
A1 - my initial favorite, has lost a bit of its appeal because of the uber-embossing; the back looks better than the front
A2 - my second favorite slip, the front looks classy but the back doesn't have any treatment? Come on! It will be next to impossible to get anyway, so ...
B1 - spectacular finish on the backside (hear me, A2?), but the lenti is quite boring, imho
B2 - overall very nice, but inevitably, some finer details get lost in the lenti

I'm really having a hard time deciding which of the slips I should buy. OC is out of the question, as well as B2 for another reason. Damn, this is going to be a tough decision.

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
A1 - my initial favorite, has lost a bit of its appeal because of the uber-embossing; the back looks better than the front
A2 - my second favorite slip, the front looks classy but the back doesn't have any treatment? Come on! It will be next to impossible to get anyway, so ...
B1 - spectacular finish on the backside (hear me, A2?), but the lenti is quite boring, imho
B2 - overall very nice, but inevitably, some finer details get lost in the lenti

I'm really having a hard time deciding which of the slips I should buy. OC is out of the question, as well as B2 for another reason. Damn, this is going to be a tough decision.

I initially thought my post on my opinion of the slips etc and my (kind of) ranking was going to get a backlash from marvel fan boys (even though I’m kinda a fan boy, I’m not biased) etc but like mine it’s just good constructive criticism. Plus if you only buying one version you need to break the bits down. Ok I don’t agree with the whole of yours as in my opinion on some of the slips is slightly different (I do agree with some of yours) but it’s nice to see some constructive criticism and Not just a “Take my money it’s all glorious” post

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I initially thought my post on my opinion of the slips etc and my (kind of) ranking was going to get a backlash from marvel fan boys (even though I’m kinda a fan boy, I’m not biased) etc but like mine it’s just good constructive criticism. Plus if you only buying one version you need to break the bits down. Ok I don’t agree with the whole of yours as in my opinion on some of the slips is slightly different (I do agree with some of yours) but it’s nice to see some constructive criticism and Not just a “Take my money it’s all glorious” post

OK, I can give you constructive critiscism as well :D

A1 - totally expected finish, which goes hand in hand with your point of view, this kind of embossing I never really liked, not even on Manta´s, even though theirs can be more subtle, I never really like that (still think the best, detailed embossing, is on FAC fullslips)
A2 - better than A1 ( artwork and finish-wise ), but still over-used art and very busy, it still wouldnt´t be my choice If I go for it
B1 - definitely the best of all, 3D effect looks absolutely fabulous and cool art. This would be my choice If I go for it. Back is nice, but I prefer it as Blufans lenti :spoil::cigar:
B2 - would be my second choice, also amazing lenti and art, but unlike you, I actually think the back side finish is great with gloss/rough on characters and background. This one is actually pretty nice overall come to think of it :coffee:

But, as I said, it´s easy pass for me, because I really don´t ike the steelbook, I think WeET WEAs are kind of cheap finish-wise, you can see bare metal on their every WEA steelbook, I hate to see bare metal on premium steelbooks :stop::facepalm::dead::ugh:

Plus, even though IW is one of the best Marvels for me, Im still more than happy with my Blufans only, and definitely don´t feel the urge to double or multidip on this. I better channel my money to some great catalog releases from Manta/HDzeta/Kimchi :cigar::coffee:

My two cents :LOL:

OK, I can give you constructive critiscism as well :D

A1 - totally expected finish, which goes hand in hand with your point of view, this kind of embossing I never really liked, not even on Manta´s, even though theirs can be more subtle, I never really like that (still think the best, detailed embossing, is on FAC fullslips)
A2 - better than A1 ( artwork and finish-wise ), but still over-used art and very busy, it still wouldnt´t be my choice If I go for it
B1 - definitely the best of all, 3D effect looks absolutely fabulous and cool art. This would be my choice If I go for it. Back is nice, but I prefer it as Blufans lenti :spoil::cigar:
B2 - would be my second choice, also amazing lenti and art, but unlike you, I actually think the back side finish is great with gloss/rough on characters and background. This one is actually pretty nice overall come to think of it :coffee:

But, as I said, it´s easy pass for me, because I really don´t ike the steelbook, I think WeET WEAs are kind of cheap finish-wise, you can see bare metal on their every WEA steelbook, I hate to see bare metal on premium steelbooks :stop::facepalm::dead::ugh:

Plus, even though IW is one of the best Marvels for me, Im still more than happy with my Blufans only, and definitely don´t feel the urge to double or multidip on this. I better channel my money to some great catalog releases from Manta/HDzeta/Kimchi :cigar::coffee:

My two cents :LOL:

Your easy pass was good enough mate ;)

Nah, nice breakdown and points made.

yeah I don’t get why their releases have bare metal parts. It’s very frustrating and takes away from the premium side. It is a shame. I think Guardians 2 is their best effort even though the back art strikes debate

Last edited:
Reactions: Hereticz