Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

Only for people who keep them sealed and do not ever open them, or open them too late for a replacement to be promised. If they replace ones that people open then I don't see an issue with it.
BF went through over a year of sending out scratched lentis, Manta went over a year with scratched steels too. If mine arrives scratched and they replace it, I'll be happy.

I recently opened up a Wonder woman from MantaLab and was almost crying when i saw the state in which the steelbook was, scratched al over the place...very disappointing but off course too late for a replacement

• Wow
Reactions: Raz316
I recently opened up a Wonder woman from MantaLab and was almost crying when i saw the state in which the steelbook was, scratched al over the place...very disappointing but off course too late for a replacement
Same with my Wonder Woman (and my Constantine) I always open them now. At least 4 of my BF lentis are too late to get a replacement.

• Wow
Reactions: Vaako
:dizzy::dizzy: Seriously that wha the seller says what a disgrace

I'm not sure that I understand your comment. The seller says that if you don't want to keep it that you can return it.
That is the proper way to handle it and eBay would make sure that happened and a full refund processed including the shipping.

Would you prefer he said "if you don't want to keep it then you can't return it and too bad you're stuck with it"?

This makes it just a little bit clearer but it might cause more aggravation for buyers of other products.
It also sounds like replacements might take quite some time.

"Avengers: Infinity War> Steelbook Scratch Merchandise Exchange.
How are you?? It is a collection of wits.
First, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the scratch of the "Avengers: Infinity War" steelbook.
The cause of the scratch was finally confirmed to have occurred during the first round of steelbook packaging after inspection.
The work is done on a carpeted table to prevent scratches, and in the process of putting a steelbook in the wrapping vinyl
It was confirmed that the staff put the paper back on the carpet to speed up the work, and the work was carried out on top of it.
We've been trading for a long time, and we're in charge of most of the domestic steelbook packaging, so we're going to do this.
We apologize once again for the unexpected carelessness.
In addition, products that have been inspected before additional supply quantities for damaged and scratch edits are
After that, the [X-Men: Dark Phoenix] packaging was in progress, so we didn't realize this in advance.
We apologize for the repeated disappointments with the products we had anticipated.
We have received more exchanges than we currently have steelbook spares, and we have commissioned the Danish Scanabo side to work on additional production.
We are still waiting for answers on the Scanabo side regarding additional production, and we will be exchanging them in bulk when additional production volumes are available.
Even if the exchange is cumbersome, please use the place of purchase and our public home Q&A bulletin board.
We will announce it again as soon as the additional production schedule is confirmed.
However, we will do our best to ensure that the exchange will take place for all those who receive the scratch product.
I appreciate it."

Reactions: DMD4k
I'm not sure that I understand your comment. The seller says that if you don't want to keep it that you can return it.
That is the proper way to handle it and eBay would make sure that happened and a full refund processed including the shipping.

Would you prefer he said "if you don't want to keep it then you can't return it and too bad you're stuck with it"?

Sorry my bad I red it wrong hope he cover the shipping cost as some sellers doesn’t when it’s not the buyer fault

Reactions: Stygian
Guys, ofc WeET has a responsibility in this but, hopefully, once the issue has been brought to the attention of the collectors, next releases won't suffer from such rushed assembling and if they're replacing damaged steelbooks this can only be good for everyone.

Sorry my bad I red it wrong hope he cover the shipping cost as some sellers doesn’t when it’s not the buyer fault

OK I thought maybe you read it wrong but I wanted to be sure :LOL:
eBay would make the seller refund all of your costs. The price you paid for the item and the shipping as well as the return shipping costs.

Yes WeET will take care of all replacements and costs but it is going to take a lot of time.
Even more time for those of us who purchased through the Group Buy since we don't yet know when Aniv will be shipping our items.

OK I thought maybe you read it wrong but I wanted to be sure :LOL:
eBay would make the seller refund all of your costs. The price you paid for the item and the shipping as well as the return shipping costs.

Yeah I did mate sorry about that, good as it’s not you’re fault sellers should cover everything

This so disappointed I have a OC coming soon I don’t open them at all

Yeah I did mate sorry about that, good as it’s not you’re fault sellers should cover everything

This so disappointed I have a OC coming soon I don’t open them at all

I have a B2 coming from the Group Buy and I rarely open anything but I will be this time.

I have a B2 coming from the Group Buy and I rarely open anything but I will be this time.

Good choice I like that one a lot to be honest I like all of the edition, it’s a shame this had happened

Also I think this release will be the only one won’t find a sealed if it is sealed will have scratches steelbook so it super rare to find a sealed with non scratches steelbook in them

So do we have to take a picture of our damage steelbook to show proof? I was just thinking about if there's no process of proof we could see eBay flooded with replacement steels.

So do we have to take a picture of our damage steelbook to show proof? I was just thinking about if there's no process of proof we could see eBay flooded with replacement steels.

pretty sure you will need a picture!