Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

OK I opened the slip on the opposite side of the spine to be able to slide out the steelbook, booklet and cards.
Looking at the steelbook with the shrink-wrap still on it I can't see any scratches at all and I have checked it from every possible angle front and back. :woot:

I think that's good enough. I'm not going to unseal the steelbook. :happy:

Hey. I got my copy from eBay. I send pictures of steelbook with my steelbook number, my address and I got respond from WeET.

“Okay. We will send you a new steelbook as soon as the additional steelbook production work is completed(About end-January).”

:)

OK I opened the slip on the opposite side of the spine to be able to slide out the steelbook, booklet and cards.
Looking at the steelbook with the shrink-wrap still on it I can't see any scratches at all and I have checked it from every possible angle front and back. :woot:

You won't be able to see the scratches with the shrink-wrap on.
I couldn't either.
But unsealed I could make out the scratches.
So whether you want to accept it or not the scratches are almost certainly present.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
You won't be able to see the scratches with the shrink-wrap on.
I couldn't either.
But unsealed I could make out the scratches.
So whether you want to accept it or not the scratches are almost certainly present.

Did you request a replacement? If so, were you able to take pictures where the scratches were visible?
My concern is that if there are scratches that i might not be able to capture them in a photo.

Did you request a replacement? If so, were you able to take pictures where the scratches were visible?
My concern is that if there are scratches that i might not be able to capture them in a photo.
I am in the process of requesting.
To be fair unless you are really looking hard for the scratches they are difficult to make out.
They are only visible at certain angles and in certain lights.
And even more difficult to photograph.
So I can fully understand your reluctance to open it.

• Thanks
To be fair unless you are really looking hard for the scratches they are difficult to make out.

Yeah I thought that might be the case. I have read some comments in the past from a few people who have mentioned that some of the steelbooks have scratches that are faint and can only be seen from certain angles and are hard to photograph.

The only "cameras" I have are on a cheap cell phone and a tablet and I have trouble just taking pictures of dents sometimes.
I'll have to think about it but I might open it up. At this point I don't think WeET will turn down a replacement request even if the scratches aren't clear in a photo. They are well aware of the problem.

Reactions: StifflersDad

I have done the same :)

So I opened up my Thanos lenti last night.
To my surprise, the front of the lenti was scratched more than I the steelbook was.
The front of the steel is mint, which I also wasn’t expecting, I thought both front and rear were affected. The rear is indeed scratched but only visible at certain angles.
Summing up, my lenti has more damage than the steel itself.

Are WeET also replacing slips?:LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: CleverLoginName
So I opened up my Thanos lenti last night.
To my surprise, the front of the lenti was scratched more than I the steelbook was.
The front of the steel is mint, which I also wasn’t expecting, I thought both front and rear were affected. The rear is indeed scratched but only visible at certain angles.
Summing up, my lenti has more damage than the steel itself.

Are WeET also replacing slips?:LOL:

Yes they do. At least they did with GotG Vol. 2

Reactions: DMD4k
I found that they’re easier to see with a photo than with my eyes, but I didn’t try doing that before taking the shrink wrap off the steelbook...maybe I could have seen them through that with the camera.

Yes it will. Scheduled to ship to me on January 29th after they have been replaced with new production steels and repacked by factory to original condition.
YES! awesome.

here i am, glad i got B1 and B2 through the group buy, and A1 and A2 direct. :D

Reactions: Aniv