Mondo Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame (Vinyl Box Set) [USA]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: June 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: Mondo (Pre-order April 30)
Price: TBA

7E71EB9F-B33D-4EB6-ACD2-76B6579B6AEF.jpeg

6ADB118A-C5FB-4541-888A-F583122A4622.jpeg

9BB64571-816B-46C8-BD76-4E7AC9BE8B02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: eLviS1987 and MM3
Just paid a WHOPPING customs fee :( ..... but at least that means it’s nearly here :)
yeah gonna happen to me in about 2 weeks, I use MYUS they receive all my packages I order ...box it all up and they ship it to europe.
It arrived today at my myus suite today along with Mad max fury road score from mondo, still waiting on that Death stranding soundtrack

Reactions: Punker76
yeah gonna happen to me in about 2 weeks, I use MYUS they receive all my packages I order ...box it all up and they ship it to europe.
It arrived today at my myus suite today along with Mad max fury road score from mondo, still waiting on that Death stranding soundtrack

MYUS? Not heard of them, how’s that work?

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
MYUS? Not heard of them, how’s that work?
its a mail forwarding company, you sign up and the first 30 days are free membership you can cancel it if you dont need it after that time period so you dont have to pay a 7$ fee a month (I myself am a 3 year member now I order alot from the US)

All the packages you order arrive at the suite at myus (you get your own suite number)
and when you are ready with all your shopping you can ship them to your home adresss, they ship worldwide it saves me alot of shipping costs
you can see the attached image how my suite looks now I ordered from 5 different websites all kinds of items
aadsad.jpg

if its anything like myukmailbox, it works incredibly well.
its even better because Myus seems to be the only one where package size does not matter, but with myukmailbox where the size of the package will impact the shipping costs.
With myus package size dont matter only the weight

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Punker76 and a_o
its even better because Myus seems to be the only one where package size does not matter, but with myukmailbox where the size of the package will impact the shipping costs.
With myus package size dont matter only the weight
true, and consolidation works like a charm so far. i can usually ship 3 or 4 parcels home for the cost of 1 or 2 in about three days time, and not have to pay for international shipping for each order individually (or wait ~15 days for zavvi, ebay, etc).

its a mail forwarding company, you sign up and the first 30 days are free membership you can cancel it if you dont need it after that time period so you dont have to pay a 7$ fee a month (I myself am a 3 year member now I order alot from the US)

All the packages you order arrive at the suite at myus (you get your own suite number)
and when you are ready with all your shopping you can ship them to your home adresss, they ship worldwide it saves me alot of shipping costs
you can see the attached image how my suite looks now I ordered from 5 different websites all kinds of items
View attachment 478100

Really useful, cheers for info.

By the way, boxset has arrived and.... it’s a beauty. Will try and get some pics tonight :)

Reactions: Billy Talent
OOF! that is beautiful, I did see some unboxing vids and people are dissapointed with the vinyl color it looks nothin like was advertized which is dissapointing but the packaging is nice, and for 90$ its a good price

I can’t remember specifically how the vinyl was advertised, i wasn’t dissatisfied when I opened mine up..... do you know if these people had ordered the Zavvi editions? Zavvi vinyl was solid colour where’s Mondotees was a translucent.
5E808E6C-85C5-44B0-A240-3177AD375604.jpeg
E750C439-174A-4468-84C0-9F9FF74D8A29.jpeg
5B8651AE-D34E-4427-A14F-A7946A366D36.jpeg

I can’t remember specifically how the vinyl was advertised, i wasn’t dissatisfied when I opened mine up..... do you know if these people had ordered the Zavvi editions? Zavvi vinyl was solid colour where’s Mondotees was a translucent.

solid color with white swirl maybe some smoke effects as seen in this image, the vinyl are very different that what was displayed online.

Avengers-vinyl.jpg

95016234_3421227064558432_1690155311278587904_o.jpg