WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS INFINITY WAR DOUBLE LENTI BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Yo yo yo its DOUBLE LENTI WEDNESDAY LADIES AND GENTS
I DROPPED a BLACK PANTHER DOUBLE L-E-N-to the T.I. just a few hot mins ago as well. Dont forget to enter that give-away! Betta' check'ya'self b4 you WRECK yo'self!

WANNA WIN THIS BABY?

PREDICT WHICH CHARACTER IS GOING TO BE THAT ONE WHO JUST STR8 UP SAVES THE DAY IN ENDGAME. Is it going to be the obvious Captain Marvel or will it be another in some CRUCIAL MOMENT .... If you win this give-away and also have the correct answer (if its not arguable of course) then I'll also send you a mystery gift after the film's release and once I've seen it since we all know im the final judge and jury for all things Marvel! Wait, do we really know that? Believe that? well............ why not eh!? :p

IWdl.jpg

I think it will be Steve Rogers...maybe after Thanos somehow sucks the soldier serum out of him and turns him back into skinny Steve who will eventually succumb to the ravages of age.

Captain America and Iron are going to be the ones who sacrifice everything in Endgame. Mark my words!

I really want Ant-Man to save the universe after a massive recap by Luis!

Buuuuuuuut, my money is on Captain America.

Many thanks for the generous giveaway. :thumbs:

I think it will be a mix. Captain America and Thor save the day, but Iron Man sacrifices himself to pay the ultimate price and be the hero.

Thanks for the epic giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I don't know, but Ant-Man and Captain Marvel should be a huge part. But in the end, I think it will be Iron-Man and Captain America