WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS INFINITY WAR DOUBLE LENTI BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Yo yo yo its DOUBLE LENTI WEDNESDAY LADIES AND GENTS
I DROPPED a BLACK PANTHER DOUBLE L-E-N-to the T.I. just a few hot mins ago as well. Dont forget to enter that give-away! Betta' check'ya'self b4 you WRECK yo'self!

WANNA WIN THIS BABY?

PREDICT WHICH CHARACTER IS GOING TO BE THAT ONE WHO JUST STR8 UP SAVES THE DAY IN ENDGAME. Is it going to be the obvious Captain Marvel or will it be another in some CRUCIAL MOMENT .... If you win this give-away and also have the correct answer (if its not arguable of course) then I'll also send you a mystery gift after the film's release and once I've seen it since we all know im the final judge and jury for all things Marvel! Wait, do we really know that? Believe that? well............ why not eh!? :p

IWdl.jpg

I am gonna think out of the box and say, its going to be Hawkeye :thumbs: Well why not :D

thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Ant-Man and Captain Marvel will be key to setting things in motion, and I think sacrifices will be made by Captain America and Iron Man, but ultimately, Nebula kills Thanos to end it for good.

Awesome give-away, thanks! :thanks:

I, of course, want it to be Spider-Man, but I have a feeling Ant-Man will provide some kind of pivotal role that ultimately saves the day.