Avengers: Infinity War - In theaters April 27, 2018

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
[MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr.: Tony Stark / Iron Man
Chris Evans: Steve Rogers / Captain America
Chris Hemsworth: Thor
Mark Ruffalo: Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Sebastian Stan: Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier
Chadwick Boseman: T'Challa / Black Panther
Samuel L. Jackson: Nick Fury
Scarlett Johansson: Black Widow
Jeremy Renner: Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Cobie Smulders: Maria Hill
Elizabeth Olsen: Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
Paul Bettany: Vision
Tom Holland: Peter Parker / Spider-Man
Benedict Cumberbatch: Doctor Strange
Paul Rudd: Scott Lang / Ant-Man
Brie Larson: Captain Marvel
Chris Pratt: Peter Quill / Star Lord
Vin Diesel: Groot
Bradley Cooper: Rocket Racoon
Zoe Saldana: Gamora
Dave Bautista: Drax
Karen Gillan: Nebula
Pom Klementieff: Mantis
Josh Brolin: Thanos
Benicio Del Toro: The Collector
Peter Dinklage: TBD?

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,445 2 0
Hey @mllNY, I think we created the same threads at the same time. haha
I changed mine to part 2. If you want to change this one to JUST part 1. then we have 2 threads for the 2 movies. ;)

Jul 1, 2013
Reactions
399 0 0
it will be the old avengers by then sheesh
ONLY if the 'original' Avengers will even be in it by that time... Elizabeth Chase Olsen will be 30 by then. Aaron Taylor-Johnson will still be 28. Do you think that's old?

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Still a Rumor and I hate posting rumors, BUT it comes directly from Latino Review and they've been known for being really true in the past.... let's all dream...

According to news and rumor site Latino Review , a deal has been struck that will bring Spider-Man to Marvel Studios in time for the two-part Avengers: Infinity War mega-event.

The word is that the long talks between Marvel and Sony have finally yielded results in the wake of a wave of criticism aimed at Sony's handling of the franchise following the recent Sony hack.

The report emphasizes that a recent rumor that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield could meet up in a Spider-Men-style movie mashup is just as unfounded as you would think, but claims that they've got it on good authority Spidey will be wall-crawling his way into the next two Avengers movies after Age of Ultron.

"I don’t have the exact details nor a paper trail, but I’m told we’ll see an MCU Spider-Man in Infinity Wars Part 1, as that was the next logical place to insert him after they missed the window to logically include him in Civil War," the report claims.

The planned 2016 Spider-Man movie may be cancelled or may be a co-production between Sony and Marvel, says the report, but it won't go forward as originally planned. Given the relatively short production time on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, it's unlikely any immediate announcements will clear all this up, as they would have no need to do so right away.

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Reactions
3,720 0 0
Marvel have done a fine job in recreating their universe on the big screen and slowly advancing the stories. It is great and sad at the same time because you only get a small slice of your favourite heroes before they move on.

I feel really lucky to have shared in that magic of Marvel's rise and to see that magic come to the big screen.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
According to Badass Digest, there's news coming out of Marvel Studios that the Russo Brothers have just signed on for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2. I'll miss Joss, but after Cap 2, I'd 100% trust these siblings with the Avengers! :D

Apr 27, 2009
Durham,NC
Reactions
1,216 0 0
According to Badass Digest, there's news coming out of Marvel Studios that the Russo Brothers have just signed on for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2. I'll miss Joss, but after Cap 2, I'd 100% trust these siblings with the Avengers! :D
They confirmed the Russo brothers months ago,right after josh said this was his last in fact.The Russo's have me excited to see what they do with the Avengers after they made the most square avengers the best in one movie.Also means more Falcon.

I for one won't miss Josh.I hope he goes on and directs 100 female lead movies so he can stop complaining about it.Probably pissed he missed out on the Ghostbuster reboot.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
They confirmed the Russo brothers months ago,right after josh said this was his last in fact.The Russo's have me excited to see what they do with the Avengers after they made the most square avengers the best in one movie.Also means more Falcon.

I for one won't miss Josh.I hope he goes on and directs 100 female lead movies so he can stop complaining about it.Probably pissed he missed out on the Ghostbuster reboot.
It was never an official confirmation; only a very believable rumour. Today it was made official when they signed the papers.

cooey

Social Media Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Reactions
40,114 21 0
Have to admit that's a shame that Joss won't be returning..... but after what the Russo brothers did with Cap 2 I am filled with confidence

Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
Reactions
1,883 0 0

The Russo Brothers, Joe and Anthony, have been making their way across the MCU one film at time. They began with directing CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER and the upcoming film CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. Marvel has just confirmed that they will also be working on AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR part 1 & 2. INFINITY WAR is the event that phase 2 of the Marvel movies has been building up towards. The Infinity stones will be together, we will be seeing the wake from the Civil War, and Thanos will be changing the game forever.

Marvel’s AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR part 1 releases in May 2018 and part 2 will release in May 2019!

Continue reading...

Feb 11, 2013
Reactions
3,530 0 0

dominic

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
UK
Reactions
4,148 1 0
Yeah why not film it in IMAX 3D like Transformers 4.

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Reactions
20,274 0 0
It's a shame it will be post converted 3D still. Regardless, this is very good news :thumbs:
Yes Marvel 3D are all Post Converted and even though at times post conversion to 3D results in a better 3D than if it would have been filmed in Native 3D(many movies have surprised me at how amazing a post conversation to 3D can be so insanely great), for the Marvels they are a let down...

But I was told for GOTG the 3D was good, so I'll have to watch and see if it is the same as previous releases or they did a good job on the Post conversion.

But yes that is a shame, it's Marvel it should be done right period,

Feb 11, 2013
Reactions
3,530 0 0
Yes Marvel 3D are all Post Converted and even though at times post conversion to 3D results in a better 3D than if it would have been filmed in Native 3D(many movies have surprised me at how amazing a post conversation to 3D can be so insanely great), for the Marvels they are a let down...

But I was told for GOTG the 3D was good, so I'll have to watch and see if it is the same as previous releases or they did a good job on the Post conversion.

But yes that is a shame, it's Marvel it should be done right period,
I saw GOTG and AOU in IMAX 3D. Sometimes it's a bit overdone but I wouldn't say its bad. IMAX is a very different experience to traditional 3D though. Interstellar was incredible in IMAX using just 2D. I think all the upcoming marvel films will have a certain quality control but it is indeed a shame they won't be the best they could be.