mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Marvel 3D are all Post Converted and even though at times post conversion to 3D results in a better 3D than if it would have been filmed in Native 3D(many movies have surprised me at how amazing a post conversation to 3D can be so insanely great), for the Marvels they are a let down...

But I was told for GOTG the 3D was good, so I'll have to watch and see if it is the same as previous releases or they did a good job on the Post conversion.

But yes that is a shame, it's Marvel it should be done right period,
Yep Amazing Spider-Man was shot in 3D and I thought it looked very bland, compared to some post conversations which have been superb.

Reactions: Actarus
I saw GOTG and AOU in IMAX 3D. Sometimes it's a bit overdone but I wouldn't say its bad. IMAX is a very different experience to traditional 3D though. Interstellar was incredible in IMAX using just 2D. I think all the upcoming marvel films will have a certain quality control but it is indeed a shame they won't be the best they could be.

Yes marvel 3D have been so far all post conversion and a let down, thanks for confirming for GOTG still same as before. I don't expect Marvel to start filming in Native 3D and why they cannot do a better job in the post converstion. Than being said, I don't expect any Marvel releases to have a great 3D Disk.

However Disney do use Native 3D, filmed in real 3D many releases, enjoyed Maleficent 3D was nicely done...strange that Disney would do native 3D and for Marvel they do not... but I guess they have their reasons.

Last week, co-director Joe Russo said that fans “will not be disappointed” in the number of characters set to appear in Avengers: Infinity War, but just how many characters does that mean? Speaking at Wizard World New Orleans (via CBM), the Russos put a number out there, and it’s a big one.

“We have so many characters we’re dealing with. We’re breaking ground on Avengers: Infinity War. We have a board with 67 characters on it.”
- Comingsoon.net

...WOW! 67!? Thats insane!!!

Just read that both movies part 1 & 2 will have names changes from infinity wars, captian marvel might be making her first appearance in them and it will possibly start shooting this novemeber

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just read that both movies part 1 & 2 will have names changes from infinity wars, captian marvel might be making her first appearance in them and it will possibly start shooting this novemeber
They have confirmed the name change and Feige Confirmed Captain Marvel.Hyped to see what they do as the writers said they want the crowd to feel for, Thanos, in the movie.I don't see how we are going to feel for someone who destroyed his own planet and ruined countless lives but ok.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Odd that they mention possibly only 2 guardians turning up, happy with their choice but I'd rather all 5

And I really hope we see all avengers turn up with Thor, I want iron man, cap, hulk and black widow as well as spidey and antman (and more)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Odd that they mention possibly only 2 guardians turning up, happy with their choice but I'd rather all 5

And I really hope we see all avengers turn up with Thor, I want iron man, cap, hulk and black widow as well as spidey and antman (and more)
I don't think it makes sense if only two of the Guardians turn up, considering Thanos is pretty much a Guardians of the Galaxy villain. So much for being guardians...

I don't think it makes sense if only two of the Guardians turn up, considering Thanos is pretty much a Guardians of the Galaxy villain. So much for being guardians...

I look at him as everyone's villain but it just made sense for him to have more screen time in guardians for his set up.

I'm Hoping we see Thanos in thor 3 or at least Thor learns of him etc

Hopefully Thanos will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.

Sorry to disappoint:

"Thanos will not appear in Vol 2. No,” director James Gunn confirmed in a Q&A on Facebook.

"As I've said before, Thanos isn't in this movie. I think he's gonna have a little bit to do and say when it comes to certain wars and infinity. We've got other fish to fry in Guardians Vol 2.”

He went on to say: ”We're not really so much about the Infinity Stones in Guardians 2. Is that a spoiler? It's not really a thing.”

Gunn also confirmed that none of the Avengers will appear in the sequel, said he would be Team Iron Man if he had to choose

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry to disappoint:

"Thanos will not appear in Vol 2. No,” director James Gunn confirmed in a Q&A on Facebook.

"As I've said before, Thanos isn't in this movie. I think he's gonna have a little bit to do and say when it comes to certain wars and infinity. We've got other fish to fry in Guardians Vol 2.”

He went on to say: ”We're not really so much about the Infinity Stones in Guardians 2. Is that a spoiler? It's not really a thing.”
That's without a doubt the stupidest decision made for any movie ever. Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 should be a prequel to Infinity Wars in my view.

• Thanks
Reactions: monsterzebra
Sorry to disappoint:

Gunn also confirmed that none of the Avengers will appear in the sequel, said he would be Team Iron Man if he had to choose

Ah come to think of it I've read that before. It is dissapointing but like I said I hope we hear more of Thanos in Thor 3 maybe.
Maybe Thor learns of his existance (because of the whole dream sequence and cave moment in age of ultron) and the end of Thor 3 is Thor returning to Earth with hulk because of the Thanos threat.

Can't think of what other film Thanos will appear in before infinity wars and to be honest I don't want him to just turn up in that, I want to see a bit more of him before those films

Hum... that's weird...:
The Wrap has revealed that Avengers: Infinity War will now "exist as one movie" after confirming with Disney that they've updated their release schedule. Avengers: Infinity War (previously titled Avengers: Infinity War - Part I) is the official title of the next instalment, while Avengers: Infinity War Part II has now become "Untitled Avengers." Both of them will still be released in 2018 and 2019 as planned.[/quote]​

Hum... that's weird...:
The Wrap has revealed that Avengers: Infinity War will now "exist as one movie" after confirming with Disney that they've updated their release schedule. Avengers: Infinity War (previously titled Avengers: Infinity War - Part I) is the official title of the next instalment, while Avengers: Infinity War Part II has now become "Untitled Avengers." Both of them will still be released in 2018 and 2019 as planned.​
[/QUOTE]
Maybe they saw that the when the last Divergent movie was turned into a two parter and the second part turned into a TV MOVIE they thought better of the the Two-Movie idea.:naughty::wow:

Hum... that's weird...:
The Wrap has revealed that Avengers: Infinity War will now "exist as one movie" after confirming with Disney that they've updated their release schedule. Avengers: Infinity War (previously titled Avengers: Infinity War - Part I) is the official title of the next instalment, while Avengers: Infinity War Part II has now become "Untitled Avengers." Both of them will still be released in 2018 and 2019 as planned.​

By the time Infinity War is released there would have been 18 different films in the mcu leading up to what will probably now amount to maybe a rushed 2 and half hours if even in which Thanos is introduced to and inevitably defeated by the Avengers and 60 something other characters.:sour:

Source: ComingSoon.net

It’s official! Infinity War will give us an Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy crossover!
InfinityWarBar640.jpg

There’s an exciting confirmation today for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans as Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Vin Diesel just took to Facebook Live with a whole lot more to say than just, “I am Groot.” According to the Fast and the Furious franchise star, Joe and Anthony’s Russo’s Avengers: Infinity War is officially set to deliver an Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy crossover!

“The Guardians will be included in ‘Avengers: Infinity War,” says Diesel after reflecting on his time with Marvel Studios so far, “and that’s incredibly exciting.”

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
A great pity that Marvel Studios don't have the rights to the X-Men universe. Otherwise, they could've adapted Jonathan Hickman's awesome Infinity story, and included the Shi'ar Empire.