mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the same with Spidys death. I think because he has Spidy Sense he can feel it before it happens which makes it harder to watch as you can really see the fear in him. Plus it's tough for Stark as he's as close to a son as he has as then has to watch him die in front of him.

The Stormbreaker handle I put down to once it leaves Groot it stops being part of him. I could be wrong but that's how I saw it.
Didn’t think of the Spidey sense, but now you point it out, it’s obvious,

Didn’t consider the Spidey-sense but it’s kinda obvious now you mention it
plus I think the fact Spidey is so young, you forget until that moment that he IS just a kid. As well as it being Starks fear - if you die that’s on me
heartbreaking, above all others IMO

As for
groovy; gotta be. Only thing to make sense. The handle doesn’t contain gross ‘soul’ as it stays with his body/brain

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and jitstark
Nice and classy. I like it when I see studios congratulating each other (even though that lightsaber is still at Disney, so it's no big loss for them).
Different studios but all part of the same Disney family.

Still nice to see(though I bet Lucasfilm will expect to win the title back one day)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I reckon the next time these kind of records will be broken again will be with the release of Avengers 4
Oh no doubt.
Consensus is like 90-95% love for this movie(with those who don’t like it, REALLY not liking it. Guess it’s a more popular Marmite movie.)

The interesting thing would be, when will we see those records broken again.....will it be another decade or two for the next big movie event to slay on this kind of level?

Apparently (read it on social media so not sure how true it is) that heartbreaking
spider-man/Holland’s death\dustification, upon ‘the snap’
was improvised

Super impressive if so.
Pulled everyone’s heart strings that one.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon