WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

I would bring Wonder Woman played by beautiful human being Gal Gadot. She would team up with the rest of the women superheroes and kick ass!!

I think it would be interesting to throw the Joker into the MCU mix.

Because he's so unpredictable. A different foe than what the characters would usually deal with.

And I think Mel Gibson could be interesting as an aging Joker......

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd bring in Green Lantern, but get Ryan Reynolds to play him again. Deadpool crossover? Sorted. Thanks for the giveaway Blufans!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: K.i.T
Deathstroke! Put him in Deadpool 3! Would love to see the comedic take on that matchup because it can still do Deathstroke justice and make it entertaining. I think Jake Gyllenhaal would be a good choice!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for this great give-a-way!!!

IMHO - Aquaman would be a great addition to the Marvel universe. The only semi-interesting aquatic character in the DC world is Nemor, the sub-mariner.
Aquaman’s body structure makes him strong enough to withstand the pressure of the deepest ocean and yet durable enough to resist machine gun fire. Nemor is basically an underwater Spock wannabe. Nemor’s strength is directly linked to how much water he is in contact with and becomes weaker the longer he remains dry – and Nemor has been a villain almost as long as he has been a hero. Aquaman has always ruled with honor and would be a great addition to the Marvel universe.

Jason Momoa does a great job in portraying Aquaman in films but I would love to see Ron Perlman play the part.

Ooh! I think I'd bring Beast Boy! So many opportunities. A green team up with Hulk. Stark and Parkers awkward and suspicious glances between him and Banner. Are they..Banner, did you..? A raccoon but not raccon face off with Rocket so Rocket is always shifty about him until inevitably accepting him because, ya know, it's Rocket. Confusion when Beast shows up. Your Beast? Is he..that, what currently is an eagle, that's yours? Suspicions of him being a Skrull. No one knows where to stand with him because it throws up so many questions, a whole new dynamic and power set to the other heroes. The shifty Avenger! I have no idea who could play him though? Uh..a younger Taron Egerton.

Has to be Joker. Bring a new element to the MCU, not due to powers but due to intellect, manipulation and sheer off-the-wall craziness. If we are in the habit of bringing someone from one world to the other, it would have to be Heath Ledger

Batman played by Christian Bale. I'd love to see him just going around taking over crimes and then telling the Marvel characters that he isn't the one wearing hockey pads.

I'd love to see Aquaman with the Marvel lot and for the sole purpose of taking on Thor. Lightning hitting the Ocean! What an amazing scene that could make! I'd keep the casting exactly as it is.

I would say the Green Arrow so they could join forces with Hawkeye and have a good solid film featuring them both

Charlie Hunnam as the Green Arrow

Charlie-Hunnam-Geen-Arrow-Comparison.jpg

Batman with John Hamm playing him. Mainly because I believe he would mix in well with Daredevil. The team ups would be amazing along with his confrontations with KingPin

tumblr_lr5wxsogU31qg8azxo1_500.gif

Solely for the purpose of Deadpool giving him **** every time they interact.