[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Since I was just reading an email from Zavvi showing some of the newer James Bond Steelbooks, let me take this opportunity to state, for the record that those are the most useless, worthless, unimaginative, awful pieces of garbage I think I've ever seen. Indeed, it appears someone placed a bet at the corporate office that James Bond Steels would sell regardless of the art. The saddest thing in all of this, though, is that if the steels, which bear the weight of great suckage, don't sell, they'll just think it's because no one likes the movies anymore. I know that sounds stupid, but so did the idea of using this art for anything, especially something 'collectible".

I wonder if there would ever be a chance someone like Manta could get the rights for James Bond. Those things would be gone in a flash.

Last edited:
What??? Then we wouldn't have had Spiderman No Way Home!! Possibly the greatest Spiderman movie of all time.
They could have easily found a way for that to happen, it just needed stark to get killed off as part of the snap (although that was a great scene that would have been lost) instead of spiderman for no way home to happen along with a couple.of others to be switched

Reactions: Billy Talent
They could have easily found a way for that to happen, it just needed stark to get killed off as part of the snap (although that was a great scene that would have been lost) instead of spiderman for no way home to happen along with a couple.of others to be switched
They did find a way to make it happen. It was called Avengers: End Game.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Yeah, that's like when they make 2 endings to a film and pick the wrong one for the theatrical release lol
Heck man, that happens all the time when movies are being made. I enjoyed End Game, but probably would have enjoyed alternate versions had those come out. Like, if Hawkeye bit the dust instead of Black Widow, that would be good.

Heck man, that happens all the time when movies are being made. I enjoyed End Game, but probably would have enjoyed alternate versions had those come out. Like, if Hawkeye bit the dust instead of Black Widow, that would be good.
I actually enjoyed end game too as just another superhero film, I just didn't like how that ended that phase of marvel and would have preferred it was left at infinity war

I actually enjoyed end game too as just another superhero film, I just didn't like how that ended that phase of marvel and would have preferred it was left at infinity war
Personally I utterly love endgame. And especially after all the portals open and cap says avengers assemble and the music cue is so spot on. Seriously it gives me tingles.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Personally I utterly love endgame. And especially after all the portals open and cap says avengers assemble and the music cue is so spot on. Seriously it gives me tingles.
Yeah, I respect that everyone has their own opinion and enjoy different things. I am glad you enjoyed it so much.

End Game is awesome. I don't have an issue with someone if it doesn't float their particular boat. I've met people that don't like Jaws. I know someone who loves the Twilight movies! Like assorted donuts in a box, to each his own.

End Game is awesome. I don't have an issue with someone if it doesn't float their particular boat. I've met people that don't like Jaws. I know someone who loves the Twilight movies! Like assorted donuts in a box, to each his own.
Yeah I don't judge people for what they like. Since I started posting my collection on Instagram honestly I just love sharing my collection and love of movies with people. Doesn't matter what they actually like to me.