[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

I’m saying you think my odds are better than yours. :naughty::cigar:
That pretty much depends entirely on which of us has more posts, I would think. I haven't gone thru, and won't be going thru, the thread to do a post count.

But as you alluded to earlier, it could be that someone with one post wins, whether Wreck does it intentionally or not. Of course, I'm sure he won't do that because the OP states rather specifically it will be done at random. Thereby excluding the 'pick' scenario.

That pretty much depends entirely on which of us has more posts, I would think. I haven't gone thru, and won't be going thru, the thread to do a post count.

But as you alluded to earlier, it could be that someone with one post wins, whether Wreck does it intentionally or not. Of course, I'm sure he won't do that because the OP states rather specifically it will be done at random. Thereby excluding the 'pick' scenario.
Okay. Anybody but @jaws finatic
Just Kidding Jk GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
I've tried a couple times to get a Ninja Fantasy Football league going just for fun. Heck, I was even going to give away something from my collection as a bonus to the winner, but could never find any takers.

It would be fun to do one and call it Ninja Avengers, and we'd have to take an Avenger as a team name.

Reactions: RMA