WHEN: Friday, May 1; exhibit hall hours 12pm – 8pm, programming until 10pm
Saturday, May 2; exhibit hall hours 10am – 7pm, programming until 10pm
Sunday, May 3; exhibit hall hours 10am – 5pm, programming until 5pm
WHERE: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Pl NW
Washington, DC 20001
TICKETS: Daily and full weekend passes are available. Badges purchased before March 13 can be mailed to a provided address.
- Friday Only Admission: $40
- Saturday Only Admission: $55
- Sunday Only Admission: $45
- 3-Day Weekend Pass: $80
- Premium 3-Day Pass: $160
- Kids Admission: $15. Valid for kids ages 3-10. Valid for full weekend or any day individually.
- VIP passes & experiences range from the Premium 3-Day ($160) to 3-Day, limited quantity Club Awesome Reserve Membership ($399-$999) which offers access to various celebrity appearances, reserved Main Stage seating for marquee programs, and exclusive Club Awesome Reserve-only events.