Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
Think I will cancel my hmv order if the artwork is gong to change as I don't want another Wonder Woman scenario where I get caught as they charge you early

From Jan at FAC Nation

Dear collectors.

Please let us add information on the third title that will be arranged for tomorrow pre-orders and this is BABY DRIVER.

"The Ultimate Edition BABY DRIVER will be the third title, that will go on pre-order next week, featuring 4-disc configuration (UHD film + BD movie + BD bonuses + CD Soundtrack). Fully original will be FullSlip, which gets new dimensions thanks to the new deployment of components within FullSlip."

JC for Team FA

Easy pass. Not paying that and especially for that awful steelbook. The only thing I like about it is the fullslip, but even that has the same back art as the magnet and the steelbook ( yes different colour I know)

Shame, because that front of the slip looks great

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Awesome action movie with decent rewatch value and cool soundtrack :cool::headphone: Somewhat tempted by this as I love the front slip but damn, that steelbook and lenti magnet look so disgustingly meh and with an awful price to boot! :meh::vomit::greedy::blackeye:

Gotta be a pass (n)

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Awesome action movie with decent rewatch value and cool soundtrack :cool::headphone: Somewhat tempted by this as I love the front slip but damn, that steelbook and lenti magnet look so disgustingly meh and with an awful price to boot! :meh::vomit::greedy::blackeye:

Gotta be a pass (n)

Exactly my thoughts. I have a lot of friends who find this film as crap, but I really enjoyed it and soundtrack is great. Being it WEA, I would be probably in even for that price, but I´m not paying these money for such a fugly steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
1500 CZK?
giphy.gif

Yikes! I thought I'd definitely be in for that full slip, but $67.50 + shipping means it'll be as expensive or more so than the $75 Blufans Fantastic Beasts UE. And while FB doesn't have a soundtrack included, it does have a 3D disc, double lenti slip, and a gorgeous WWE steelbook.

Maybe if it was WWE (or even a decent WWA), but I'm just not sure I can fork over that kind of cash for that steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Ditch the soundtrack and knock £10 off the price and I’ll buy. It’s 2017 I don’t listen to cd’s anymore. I’d even be happy to knock off another £10 by making it a normal blu Ray instead of 4K. The XL Slip sounds worrying too. Might kill my ocd having it next to my normal size fac’s