Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
My copy has turned up at last, I have to say o was worried.
It’s a nice set but I really don’t know why they had to make the box so big but hey-ho now for. Little swap with the HMV steelbook and it’s all good :)

My copy has turned up at last, I have to say o was worried.
It’s a nice set but I really don’t know why they had to make the box so big but hey-ho now for. Little swap with the HMV steelbook and it’s all good :)

I was so over the moon when mine finally showed up as well :drool:

The reason why they are doing XL on this release, is because this was a 4 Disk Release and there wasn't any room within the Steelbook to add the Usual Cards. So they took HDzeta's Approch and added a Folder to be inserted within the Fullslip that would contain Bonus Cards are Art Cards (blu-ray size as opposed to the small ones we used to get).

I remember my Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, there was so many extras that they had to include a separate envelop that would not be inserted in the Fullslip, I would have preferred a Bigger Fullslip able to Host ALL Bonus Items. So bigger editions = more bonus items hek I'm all for that ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare
@YellowCake Yep, one could argue this was the start of FA's demise :LOL: (or one key factor anyhow :whistle:). Their obsession and devotion to the XL madness takeover.. :wacky::rolleyes: Next year, all-new XXL housing featuring 2 steelbooks and 30 postcards... :BS:

:giggle:

But seriously, I have a few in-hand now and 2 more on order. Some of which I actually like quite a lot, others not so much.. and others *cough*PromE3*cough* absolutely hate :vomit: LOL).

@YellowCake Yep, one could argue this was the start of FA's demise :LOL: (or one key factor anyhow :whistle:). Their obsession and devotion to the XL madness takeover.. :wacky::rolleyes: Next year, all-new XXL housing featuring 2 steelbooks and 30 postcards... :BS:

:giggle:

But seriously, I have a few in-hand now and 2 more on order. Some of which I actually like quite a lot, others not so much.. and others *cough*PromE3*cough* absolutely hate :vomit: LOL).

I’m not FilmArena’s biggest fan but I like to have a variety in my collection. Can’t wait till the XXLs!

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89