Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think this could still sell out as long as the print run is limited and the movie is new/popular

1. ML are charging $52 (delivered) for 1 disc WEA SB.

2. I believe Blufans charged nearly $75 (57 delivered) for Fantastic Beast which contains 3 discs (4K + 3D + 2D).

So keep the above in mind, $68 for 4 discs (before shipping) looks to be reasonable lol. :wacky:

Isn't this suppose to go up for order today? I'm still confused how Film Arena's site works.

if you own a ''still Collectible Number'' from 1 to 1000 you will have the chance to pre-order 3 Days earlier before it goes on free sale(for everyone) so the pre-order for those who own a number will be live in about 2h. Usually Group Buys from Karel always happen before the pre-order for still collectible numbers go live on fa site(many days or weeks even). So this is unusual that the Group Buy has not gone live as of now.

• Thanks
Reactions: BlackDevil
Hi!
Im very fan for Baby driver and and I'm waiting for the pre sale of the FAC edition. is there any way to reserve the edition today? I do not know very well how it works or if you make buying groups, but I would rather be interested in buying the edition

Thanks guys!

if you own a ''still Collectible Number'' from 1 to 1000 you will have the chance to pre-order 3 Days earlier before it goes on free sale(for everyone) so the pre-order for those who own a number will be live in about 2h. Usually Group Buys from Karel always happen before the pre-order for still collectible numbers go live on fa site(many days or weeks even). So this is unusual that the Group Buy has not gone live as of now.

How can I access the purchase group if it finally exists? Thanks!

Please remember folks, if you have trouble with the purchase going through, you can either clear your browser cache or use Google Chrome in incognito mode.

Sometimes there is a saved setting that will cause trouble for you when trying to purchase. :)

Really expensive....I have purchased so many FACs in the past, but now the price is really getting out of hand...will still get this possibly as I am a big fan of the movie...

I was gonna buy it, was patiently waiting for the gb buy to open.. but not for that absurd price..no way. Thats just ridiculous

How can I access the purchase group if it finally exists? Thanks!

The Group Buy is Open, click on this link to be redirected to the Group Buy for this Edition, look at all the information and if you are ready then finally click on the Purchase Button and then you will be redirected to paypal to pay and therefore secure your Group Buy Copy (shipping will be invoiced closer to release date)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...marena-exclusive-fac-group-buy-worldwide.243/

Screen shot 2017-10-02 at 1.03.36 PM.png

The beauty shot only shows 2 discs....does this not contain 4 discs as discussed earlier including 4K???

Yes The FAC Edition contains the 4K UHD Disk + BD Movie + BD Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack :thumbs:

65 euro without shipping... that's even more than a blufans release with WEA and shipping included :blackeye:

I do love the movie but paying such a high price is almost impossible to justify...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry