Baby Driver - In theaters June 28, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Baby Driver (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Edgar Wright[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Lily James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ansel Elgort[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Hamm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Spacey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Foxx[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eiza González[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-03-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a doomed heist.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
baby-driver-teaser-poster-400x600-jpg.300305
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like I've been waiting for this forever

You sure there's not already a thread for this? The film was announced a "long" time ago

Reactions: nefilim
I can only echo what everyone has already said... it feels like an age since we last saw a film from Wright (Ant-Man obviously doesn't count). Can't wait to see him back in the directors seat!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
Looks fun, but I expected a lot more humour... hopefully it's just a case of them saving it all for the actual film. Although, that mask scene was pretty damn funny! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
Oh this looks great and as I imagined very different to his normal style (with some Edgar-isms in the trailer with the way he films)

That mask scene was funny

I have a feeling this will be the start of a completely different route of fims for Wright. He might even step away from comedies for a while and just add the odd moments or dark humour