Baby Groot Maquette - Not Available to Public - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Originally produced in very limited quantity as gifts for the crew on the production of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, this is truly a rare opportunity to posess a "life-size" Baby Groot replica that has never been sold to the public.

An exceptional additon to any Marvel fan's collection, Groot measures approx 9.5 inches tall and comes on his own wooden stand, covered with a 11 inch tall glass bell jar for protection.

It's available in the Disney Movie Rewards Program for a whopping unobtainable 47,500 points. They have a few crazy point reward prizes at times that I can only imagine the reason for them is they give out points to employees at times at high levels. Most points even expire, making it damn near impossible to even "save for lifetime" for one these huge gifts. ANYWAYS.... Here it is.... Looks a lot like the Hot Toys wish I knew who made it.

grootfrontwithdomemain-babygrootmacquette.png

Originally produced in very limited quantity as gifts for the crew on the production of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, this is truly a rare opportunity to posess a "life-size" Baby Groot replica that has never been sold to the public.

An exceptional additon to any Marvel fan's collection, Groot measures approx 9.5 inches tall and comes on his own wooden stand, covered with a 11 inch tall glass bell jar for protection.

It's available in the Disney Movie Rewards Program for a whopping unobtainable 47,500 points. They have a few crazy point reward prizes at times that I can only imagine the reason for them is they give out points to employees at times at high levels. Most points even expire, making it damn near impossible to even "save for lifetime" for one these huge gifts. ANYWAYS.... Here it is.... Looks a lot like the Hot Toys wish I knew who made it.

View attachment 363960
Talk about Something "rare".... must have been done by Legacy since they were the one making the original prop...

Reactions: bluray hunter
Talk about Something "rare".... must have been done by Legacy since they were the one making the original prop...

Yeah they were given to crew, then some voters for Golden Globes and then to members of Hollywood Foreign Press of what was left. You can find them on ebay currently just a few. Typically ranging from $750-1500

Last week I ordered some Coco goodies and saw that :hungry: Wish I could own it, but yeah, that's a sh*t ton of points! :OMG: :banghead: