Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: December 17, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €112.00
EF4E4D9A-30D0-4789-A71F-AB9168751F5D.png

E0693002-66F1-4A5A-8F1A-203CFB4DC6C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this sell out really quickly? I didn't even see the release.

I agree.... so many BTTF releases. They're really cashing in.,

Shows out of stock for me. That is weird.

So the release is the boxset with the vest, but the vest is just loose (there is no outer box?)

Shows out of stock for me. That is weird.

So the release is the boxset with the vest, but the vest is just loose (there is no outer box?)

You live in a country that Amazon Germany probably isn't shipping to right now. Or at least, not shipping this item there.

It's happening to many countries with various Amazon sites.

I live in Canada but this is available for me. However, I can't get anything shipped to me from Amazon UK.

I can get some items shipped to me from Amazon U.S. but not all items.

@eLviS1987 in Germany can't get a Rad Mondo X SteelBook shipped to him from Amazon U.S. It shows sold out to him but not to residents of the U.S. It also shows as unavailable to me.

It's just the way it's been with Amazon for a lot 2020 and 2021 so far. They are prioritizing shipping certain items.

You live in a country that Amazon Germany probably isn't shipping to right now. Or at least, not shipping this item there.

It's happening to many countries with various Amazon sites.

I live in Canada but this is available for me. However, I can't get anything shipped to me from Amazon UK.

I can get some items shipped to me from Amazon U.S. but not all items.

@eLviS1987 in Germany can't get a Rad Mondo X SteelBook shipped to him from Amazon U.S. It shows sold out to him but not to residents of the U.S. It also shows as unavailable to me.

It's just the way it's been with Amazon for a lot 2020 and 2021 so far. They are prioritizing shipping certain items.
Most Amazon international sites stopped shipping to New Zealand because New Zealand imposed GST (Goods and Services Tax) on online ordered goods. It was easier for Amazon just to stop shipping from all international Amazon outlets except the USA. It is a real shame, because there are many items I was ordering from Amazon JP, UK and DE. We can't even order from Amazon UK and they are the same Bluray region as us :(

It is just getting harder and harder to find the items I want.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Is that the Box set only, or the Box set and the Vest?

At that price it has to include the vest. This is a Blu-ray only set. No 4K discs. €111.37

Back to the Future - 1-3 Limited Special Edition incl. Down vest (size M) (exclusive to Amazon.de) [Blu-ray]​

At that price it has to include the vest. This is a Blu-ray only set. No 4K discs. €111.37

Back to the Future - 1-3 Limited Special Edition incl. Down vest (size M) (exclusive to Amazon.de) [Blu-ray]​

That is what I would expect as well. The vest and set aren't housed in an outer box, are they? Going by the unboxing video they look to be separate from one another.

I have severaly BTF sets. The Japanese 20th Anniversary, The Delorean release, the Hoverboard release and I have the UK Anniversary tin on the way. I'm not sure if I want to go any further with these LOL

Reactions: Stygian
Missed this entirely.
But it's the strangest 'mutant' release ever. It's a digipack in a hardcover digibook in a thick slip.
It's got no movie title or any studio logo on the outside.
Its slip is like that journal, the outside of the digibookpack is like a vest, and the flaps inside are like file folders - it's all over the place.
Book inside is nicely designed, too bad it's in German (I started learning it back in 1998, when I was in love with Franka Potente after Lola Rennt, but quickly gave up). Still some nice full-page photos there.