Back to the Future - 35th Anniversary (The Ultimate Trilogy - 4K+2D Blu-ray Box Set) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 20, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $42.99

Dom4K_BTTF35_BeautyShot_FN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut and Daubt
Does anyone know why Amazon US refuse to ship some items internationally but not others? This is one of the ones they won’t ship to the UK. :angry:

Was anybody planning on hosting a group buy.......? :ohno:

(I don‘t want the UK version as it will be plastered with BBFC certs and the discs won’t even have the name of the film on them) :BS:

Does anyone know why Amazon US refuse to ship some items internationally but not others? This is one of the ones they won’t ship to the UK. :angry:

Was anybody planning on hosting a group buy.......? :ohno:

(I don‘t want the UK version as it will be plastered with BBFC certs and the discs won’t even have the name of the film on them) :BS:
Covid-19 is the reason
Its the same with Amazon UK not shipping to USA

Pre orders items you interested in just keep checking amazon website every few days/weeks
You will notice delivery to your address become available at various stages.

Shipping is priority global only at the moment on items available to ship USA to international address and will include import deposit payment added at checkout.
UPS or DHL will be used.

This will be available to pre order for UK before release date but you need to keep checking amazon website regularly
You will notice at various stages be available to order and back to not be available.

Lack of flights and amazon putting priority on essential goods will cause some items not be available for delivery outside USA

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DangerMouse
Will they be region free being Universal?
Il definitely pre order if there's no UK set featuring the Hoverboard
Universal Blu-ray Discs of Back to the Future are Region Free

4K UHD Discs don't have any region coding all 4K UHD discs are region free
UK will be getting 4K and Blu-ray releases but it's not known yet if there will a edition in UK that includes the Hoverboard

Note
This thread is not the Hoverboard Edition

Purchase link in this thread is for the USA standard trade wide edition

Thread below for 4K USA release of Hoverboard Edition
Note at the moment that is sold out
Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Last edited:
Amazom
$55.98

How'd you manage to get this, Requiem for a Dream and District 9 so early? My RfaD and D9 have only just begun processing and BTTF isn't out until next week :oops:EEK!:(

Btff pics ain't mine. Someone in my 4k group posted them. i have a contact in the Uk that gets 4ks a week earlier than usa :thanks: :naughty: thats how i got requiem/d9 early

For those interested
There is a 35th Anniversary updated and revised edition of The Back to the Future Ultimate Visual History Book

Thread link below