luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: December 6, 2017
Purchase Link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: $19.98
232120-L-HI.jpg

It's a shame you don't like them dude. I thought you'd be all over these being limited numbers. @elle82 and I love them but then we did pay less for ours. BTTF is already going on ebay for $45.00 AUD (nearly 3 times the price we paid). I dread to think how much they'll be in a year's time.

Sorry I was editing my last message, I like them, but for what they looked to be, I'm just so disappointed. The shipping has me mad mostly honestly.

Sigh. I ordered Back to the Future along with Labyrinth and Jaws. Jaws and the Labyrinth both arrived last week, but today I received Beverly Hills Cop instead. Awaiting a response from JB Hi-Fi and hoping for the best... but extremely concerned.

Sigh. I ordered Back to the Future along with Labyrinth and Jaws. Jaws and the Labyrinth both arrived last week, but today I received Beverly Hills Cop instead. Awaiting a response from JB Hi-Fi and hoping for the best... but extremely concerned.
JB have completely bodged this release mate. Some people I've spoken too haven't even had any of theirs shipped yet. I know you can no longer get BTTF on the website - it's completely sold out now. Fingers crossed they sort this out for you mate. My BTTF arrived after nearly a week after my others and I was worried but it did eventually arrive.

Reactions: phate11
Yeah, I'm pretty choked. Thanks for your kind words and sympathy.

The last thing I wanted or expected to see when I opened up the package today was Eddie Murphy's face. I only ordered the ones I wanted, this is probably at the very bottom of the list compared to even any of the others it could have been mixed up with. I'm really not expecting that they'll have an extra held back to replace this. What a terrible turn of events.

I am about to contact them and demand refund on my shipping. I received 2 of them so far, and they sent them in f*cking envelopes. I paid 36 dollars shipping for envelopes? Discs are all out of place, I have not opened them because they are gifts, but I am willing to bet they are damaged.

I think you might be jumping the gun. Chances are the discs are still in place but it’s the T Shirt Transfer and Art Cards that you can hear moving around in the boxes. That’s how they were in all of mine

I am about to contact them and demand refund on my shipping. I received 2 of them so far, and they sent them in f*cking envelopes. I paid 36 dollars shipping for envelopes? Discs are all out of place, I have not opened them because they are gifts, but I am willing to bet they are damaged.

I think you might be jumping the gun. Chances are the discs are still in place but it’s the T Shirt Transfer and Art Cards that you can hear moving around in the boxes. That’s how they were in all of mine

Definitely not jumping the gun, I can hear the cards and transfer also.... this is definitely the discs I hear. We all know what loose discs sound like. It's the sound of angels dying to collectors like us. lol

Yeah, I'm pretty choked. Thanks for your kind words and sympathy.

The last thing I wanted or expected to see when I opened up the package today was Eddie Murphy's face. I only ordered the ones I wanted, this is probably at the very bottom of the list compared to even any of the others it could have been mixed up with. I'm really not expecting that they'll have an extra held back to replace this. What a terrible turn of events.

As much as I like Axel Foley he ain't got nothing on Marty McFly :LOL:. @phate11 I bought a few copies for friends who live overseas where JB doesn't ship to, so I have a few various copies arriving. I have a spare BTTF so if JB can't sort it for you, hit me up and this one's yours if you want it at cost price plus shipping. :thumbs:

20171222_125033.jpg

As much as I like Axel Foley he ain't got nothing on Marty McFly :LOL:. @phate11 I bought a few copies for friends who live overseas where JB doesn't ship to, so I have a few various copies arriving. I have a spare BTTF so if JB can't sort it for you, hit me up and this one's yours if you want it at cost price plus shipping. :thumbs:

View attachment 350167

Dang, those Friday the 13th mediabooks looks great.

View attachment 350167

Wow, thank you so much!! I'll definitely be in touch if I don't get a satisfactory resolution from JB. Unfortunately, I'm still awaiting a response... Likely due to the holidays. I'll be in touch soon either way, thanks again!!

I had the exact same thing happen! I only ordered BTTF and I got Beverly Hills Cop as well. Did you hear back from them yet? I was told to ship the BHC back (they said they'll reimburse the shipping cost) and they'll try to send me a replacement. You think it's likely they'll be able to since BTTF is sold out?

As I suspected I was right!! I bought 3 of these "Rewind Collection" I was a bit disappointed with the overall design, but these were gifts for someone else. Sadly the biggest disappointment unfortunately was how these were shipped to the USA.. With the very high cost of shipping, to only ship them in 3 separate thin envelopes was an insult to say the least. Of course coming from AU to the USA in envelopes, all 3 movies as I figured, were damaged. To the point that I had to go out and buy all new US copies, to replace the badly scratched, and in 1 case, cracked discs.