Back to the Future Trilogy (30th Anniversary) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,032 1 0
Damn, and here I thought the US would have WEA. I guess we can share it with our neighbor to the north. North American WEA!

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wow @Drum18 with all your experience, can we expect a price drop ?
Hum... I seriously doubt it.

a) it's a trilogy...
b) the USA Target is at 29.99 $US. Do the conversion and we're at the same price in $CAD...

But... let's hope... 46$ is a little bit too much IMO but will gladly cancel my Zavvi steels now! :)

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,995 0 0

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,995 0 0

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,032 1 0
Very poor... 1$CND = 0,73$US / 0,65/ 0,48£ :(
So what you're saying is I should convert my currency to CAD and then wait for it to get better or the U.S. Dollar to start sucking again and convert back.

bonakaze

Video games & Steelbook
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2013
Montréal
Reactions
6,549 1 0
So what you're saying is I should convert my currency to CAD and then wait for it to get better or the U.S. Dollar to start sucking again and convert back.
Yes now it's a great time to buy $CND, I converted all my usd$ and made a lot of money !! Normally it's around 1 to 1

Jan 22, 2012
Reactions
503 0 0
Yes now it's a great time to buy $CND, I converted all my usd$ and made a lot of money !! Normally it's around 1 to 1
Actually it's the opposite. Normally, it's sucky. We were all pretty happy when it was 1:1.

I did a lot of cross-border (that's US to you non-Canadians) shopping when it was 1:1. Now I'm shifting to support local economies. Cancelled my US family vacations for Canadian destinations.

PEI potatoes, Quebec cheese and Alberta beef! Of course smoked meat has to be from Montreal, maple syrup from the Outaouais, and pizza from Hamilton, Ontario. :)

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Actually it's the opposite. Normally, it's sucky. We were all pretty happy when it was 1:1.

I did a lot of cross-border (that's US to you non-Canadians) shopping when it was 1:1. Now I'm shifting to support local economies. Cancelled my US family vacations for Canadian destinations.

PEI potatoes, Quebec cheese and Alberta beef! Of course smoked meat has to be from Montreal, maple syrup from the Outaouais, and pizza from Hamilton, Ontario. :)