Back to the Future Trilogy (30th Anniversary) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

bonakaze

Video games & Steelbook
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2013
Montréal
Release date: October 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: $39.99
Group Buy: Drum18

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what you're saying is I should convert my currency to CAD and then wait for it to get better or the U.S. Dollar to start sucking again and convert back.

Yes now it's a great time to buy $CND, I converted all my usd$ and made a lot of money !! Normally it's around 1 to 1

Yes now it's a great time to buy $CND, I converted all my usd$ and made a lot of money !! Normally it's around 1 to 1

Actually it's the opposite. Normally, it's sucky. We were all pretty happy when it was 1:1.

I did a lot of cross-border (that's US to you non-Canadians) shopping when it was 1:1. Now I'm shifting to support local economies. Cancelled my US family vacations for Canadian destinations.

PEI potatoes, Quebec cheese and Alberta beef! Of course smoked meat has to be from Montreal, maple syrup from the Outaouais, and pizza from Hamilton, Ontario. :)

Reactions: bojee and bluedjay
Actually it's the opposite. Normally, it's sucky. We were all pretty happy when it was 1:1.

I did a lot of cross-border (that's US to you non-Canadians) shopping when it was 1:1. Now I'm shifting to support local economies. Cancelled my US family vacations for Canadian destinations.

PEI potatoes, Quebec cheese and Alberta beef! Of course smoked meat has to be from Montreal, maple syrup from the Outaouais, and pizza from Hamilton, Ontario. :)
ralph_oh_canada.gif