Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I didn't expect this to be answered so soon. Thank you for posting this image with all of the releases!
It’s not quite all the releases. There were some things in spots they didn’t belong, probably so it wasn’t full of holes. But I figured even that may be useful.

Reactions: ash333
I just realized these aren't all steelbooks. Any idea what that Man Of Steel release is? $46.96? Really?
If I was there I would take Independence Day, Ghostbusters and maybe another BTTF trilogy.
It’s not quite all the releases. There were some things in spots they didn’t belong, probably so it wasn’t full of holes. But I figured even that may be useful.

Ah I see so that Man Of Steel doesn't belong there. lol.

Ah I see so that Man Of Steel doesn't belong there. lol.
I think the Walmart Man of Steel from a few years ago that had a lenticular magnet (probably no magnet this time around) is in there. But the one you’re talking about in the $46 slot is The Jurassic World 5 movie collection spot according to the planogram.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333 and Stygian
Sorry, no…Target is awful now. They have a tiny media section at all stores and hardly anything is stocked at my local store. Just a real mess.
Yep, saw lot of videos, especially in CA, its terrible whats happening there. US falling apart. I wish you next year in elections either Vivek or Trump!

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Sorry, no…Target is awful now. They have a tiny media section at all stores and hardly anything is stocked at my local store. Just a real mess.
but it's walmart :/

the media section at mediamarkt / saturn is tiny compared to 10 years ago :(

Last edited: