Back To The Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary - Flux Capacitor (USA)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: October 20th 2015
Purchase links: Amazon.com
Price: USD$99.98

91VzQZZEsxL._SY679_.jpg

91X0wicddvL._SX522_.jpg

Includes:

• Back to the Future, Back to the Future Part II, Back to the Future Part III
  • Back to the Future: The Complete Animated Series DVD
  • Bonus Disc with More than 2 Hours of Content
  • Digital HD with UltraViolet (Blu-ray Exclusive)
  • Back to the Future: A Visual History 64-Page Book
  • Light-Up “Flux Capacitor” Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I'm torn with this.... I want the animated set and the new bonus disc, but I already own the superb UK limited edition Blu-ray tin which has some superb items included...... do I chance it and wait for a price drop?

Thanks for the info, better off getting the USA version. With shipping and import taxes works out about the same as zavvi. Will the USA release be locked to region A?

I'm assuming this one will be region free. so I've ordered one ... not too sure which one to keep tho, the French version or the US one.

Amazon Canada have two listed under their site for $62.22 & 69.92 respectively. Here

Not sure what the difference between the two are. No image yet but the one is an 8 disc collection & the other is a 9 disc collection.

Amazon Canada have two listed under their site for $62.22 & 69.92 respectively. Here

Not sure what the difference between the two are. No image yet but the one is an 8 disc collection & the other is a 9 disc collection.

One is the DVD version (9discs) and the other is Bluray, but the title doesn't say Limited edition, so not sure. The price is nice, will keep an eye on this :thumbs:. There also a price drop on the USA version

Reactions: denizen
I'm assuming this one will be region free. so I've ordered one ... not too sure which one to keep tho, the French version or the US one.

If i were you, i would go with the Us version. Amazon france packaging is not very good and has very slow delivery. I order a steelbook, and it took 1 month to arrive.
The amazon us and the uk i think they are the best.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and rodtp
I've ordered the US and Canadian versions for now. The CA version works out as about £43 shipped to the UK, so even if it gets hit by import charges it's still cheaper, so hopefully it's the same as the US edition.

Reactions: djjez83
I've ordered the US and Canadian versions for now. The CA version works out as about £43 shipped to the UK, so even if it gets hit by import charges it's still cheaper, so hopefully it's the same as the US edition.

Me to per-ordered the Canadian version, can always cancel it. it seems to be the cheapest at the moment

Reactions: djjez83
Me to per-ordered the Canadian version, can always cancel it. it seems to be the cheapest at the moment

ive also ordered the usa and canadian version as the canadian version with UPS shipping to the UK is £48!!! crazy low price compared to the usa and UK version. i hope its exactly the same as the USA version!

Pre Ordered
I have this on Pre Order for now as well as the USA Digibook

I also have on Pre Order the different releases
From
UK Trilogy and Individual Steelbooks and Flux Box Set
France Flux Box Set

Before release date I'm going to have to remember to pick which Box Set to cancel :rofl:

Reactions: chunk and djjez83
Pre Ordered
I have this on Pre Order for now as well as the USA Digibook

I also have on Pre Order the different releases
From
UK Trilogy and Individual Steelbooks and Flux Box Set
France Flux Box Set

Before release date I'm going to have to remember to pick which Box Set to cancel :rofl:

ive done the same. got american, canadian, french and all 3 uk steels pre ordered. i had to write it down in a text document incase i forget lol

Reactions: paulboland
Who gets handed the package in the UK if i were to order the Canadian Version with the Priority International Courier option is it Royal Mail or will it definately be a Courier ??