Back To The Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary - Flux Capacitor (USA)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: October 20th 2015
Purchase links: Amazon.com
Price: USD$99.98

91VzQZZEsxL._SY679_.jpg

91X0wicddvL._SX522_.jpg

Includes:

• Back to the Future, Back to the Future Part II, Back to the Future Part III
  • Back to the Future: The Complete Animated Series DVD
  • Bonus Disc with More than 2 Hours of Content
  • Digital HD with UltraViolet (Blu-ray Exclusive)
  • Back to the Future: A Visual History 64-Page Book
  • Light-Up “Flux Capacitor” Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have ordered the Canadian version. Shipping cost to Australia is a killer, $17 against $6 from the Amazon.com. The Canadian version is working out slightly cheaper, not a big difference.

Last edited:
On amazon.com when you go to check out and it says import fees deposit of $19, do amazon take this $19 straight away?

On amazon.com when you go to check out and it says import fees deposit of $19, do amazon take this $19 straight away?
Yes. But are you sure you don't want the french version. The content is different and in my opinion it's a lot better.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Yes. But are you sure you don't want the french version. The content is different and in my opinion it's a lot better.
Thanks for the info @StifflersDad :notworthy::thumbs:

I've had to cut back a bit with my bttf orders, sadly I had to cancel the french edition. I've kept orders for
Canada amazon - flux
UK amazon - bttf book
Italy amazon - bttf trilogy steelbook
Zavvi - all bttf individual Steelbooks
Target - gb bttf trilogy steelbook
Saving all my pennies from now till October:greedy:. I agree the french flux is the best, but about £35 more than the Canadian release, hopefully I can pick up the 25th anniversary tin at some point for the extras that came with that:D

That looks awful. Considering the price compared to the regular box set (it's what, 4 to 5 times the price), I was expecting some sort of physical thing, not a piece of card. Luckily I paid with a card that I have to pre-fill, and forgot to do it, so I was able to cancel before Amazon.ca shipped it. I'll jut stick with the Canadian steelbook.

Saw this today. It's just a light-up lenticular image just like The Avengers box set from Best Buy.
What!!!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG: that's crazy sad... I just paid an extra £18 customs to get this sent from Canada on top of its price tag and shipping costs.. oh well:rofl::LOL::rofl:

Is the french one the same, do you know? I just saw an unboxing video and it looked like more than just a lenti

Ps. I do think companies should give us more info on the materials used in these special editions before they take our money

What!!!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG: that's crazy sad... I just paid an extra £18 customs to get this sent from Canada on top of its price tag and shipping costs.. oh well:rofl::LOL::rofl:

Is the french one the same, do you know? I just saw an unboxing video and it looked like more than just a lenti

Ps. I do think companies should give us more info on the materials used in these special editions before they take our money
All the versions are the same, they all just have the lenticular card.

Like Sigill said, they're all lenticulars. It's nice, but pretty cheap and crappy considering what everyone was expecting. This is by no means a real flux capacitor. It's just a lit-up lenticular card.