Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Collectors,

we would love to thank you for your cooperation and patience while waiting for MANIACS box FAC #159 BACK TO THE FUTURE. This project was accompanied by a number of big challenges, both expected and unexpected.

We care a lot that the editions we make for you are really TOP, we try to stay among the top players for a few years. We believe that in this edition you have received what you believe in us for.

We will be happy if you continue to overcome individual difficulties with us. Other projects, old and new, await us, but please be prepared for the fact that production, delivery, and assembly are now much more difficult than in the pre-Covid era due to technical problems and increasing input prices. It's not an excuse, quality is generally stagnant or on the decline, long-term partners are leaving or they no longer have as much appetite for innovation as before. We do not want to follow this trend, in practice it means that everything will take us longer. Until we tweak it to our satisfaction. And when we are satisfied, you will be too.

One more time, we thank each of you who stand behind us in all times, and at the same time, I wanted to give you a simple outline of how we want to continue.

We will start the presentation of the next editions this weekend.

Best regards,
Jan Cikánek for the FA and BB teams

I just don't see why they picked part II for the box lenticular over the whole trilogy....? Why that movie? What's makes that so special?

Would have made more sense to incorporate the whole series for the box. It just looks like a huge box for BTTF part II :LOL:

I just don't see why they picked part II for the box lenticular over the whole trilogy....? Why that movie? What's makes that so special?

Would have made more sense to incorporate the whole series for the box. It just looks like a huge box for BTTF part II :LOL:
Because it has the hover board!
Floating Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic

why are you in this thread? this edition is for real collectors :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Nova