Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay props to FA on this one. I think that looks fantastic. All the artworks and extras are perfect. These are the kind of extras items/ illustrations/ props/ memorabilia etc I like to see with a premium. Like Wrecks IB for example

Also I can’t stand the steels. I liked that all 3 creates the full image but something wasn’t right for me (when they were first revealed) but they really suit this set. It just works with this set and all the other artworks and items

How much would shipping be for this set? Group Buy mentions only up to 2kg, and this one will definitely be heavier, larger, plus poster tube, etc.
Am I right in calculating about 8000czk after all fees, plus unknown shipping?

How much would shipping be for this set? Group Buy mentions only up to 2kg, and this one will definitely be heavier, larger, plus poster tube, etc.
Am I right in calculating about 8000czk after all fees, plus unknown shipping?
Very hard to say how much the shipping will be. Anything over 2kg we need to use a completely different shipping method and that one is calculated by exact weight and also the destination where its going. So the shipping will depend on these two factors. From our previous experience the usual Maniac boxes shipping cost is between 1000 CZK and 2000 CZK, but this one is looking like a heavier one plus the tube that comes with it so it will be more for sure. Sorry I cant be more specific about the price at this point.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Very hard to say how much the shipping will be. Anything over 2kg we need to use a completely different shipping method and that one is calculated by exact weight and also the destination where its going. So the shipping will depend on these two factors. From our previous experience the usual Maniac boxes shipping cost is between 1000 CZK and 2000 CZK, but this one is looking like a heavier one plus the tube that comes with it so it will be more for sure. Sorry I cant be more specific about the price at this point.

This Is Crazy Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
This is plenty, I get the approximate picture, thank you!

Safe to say GB will cost 10,000czk shipped then, if not more. I could've gotten it for 8500, and still decided against it.
I guess only those who are used to buying so called one-clicks will get this one.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Is it just me or the prices are getting out of hands?
HdZeta was like twice cheaper for basically same stuff.

There's just too much unnecessary stuff. Lenticular photos, character cards etc.. are fine.

But guitar picks (I don't play guitar!) 4 calendars, 4 A2 posters, and the license plate is awful.

Lose that sh!t and lower the price a little. I do agree this stuff is just getting out of hand. XL slips are bad enough but there's just too much excess tack included too....

So, pass for me.

Interested to see how FAs lenticular slips compare with HDZ ones. FA are the Kings of low res pixelated lentis....

Also, if the Maniacs box front is lenticular, I'm guessing Marty will be transitioning between all 3 movies wardrobes? Otherwise it just looks like a box for BTTF 2!!