Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Collectors,

thank you for your patience and tolerance during the very long wait.

We are starting to ship BTTF boxes. It will take us about 4 weeks before we ship all the boxes because the combination of box + poster tube requires longer preparation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The FA team

Dear Collectors,

thank you for your patience and tolerance during the very long wait.

We are starting to ship BTTF boxes. It will take us about 4 weeks before we ship all the boxes because the combination of box + poster tube requires longer preparation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The FA team

unboxing video

WTF? How does he have it then?

Yeah, this is a good all-in-one set, for those that didn't buy all the studio limited editions for the past 15 years, otherwise all this stuff was pretty much in them.
Except for fullslips, some photos, and much larger newspaper replicas.

P.S. Guitar picks weren't necessary IMO, and the license plate was better, when it actually looked like a license plate - and these were the two items responsible for a delay.

Pile of pants, this is on its way and just had import duty email:BS:
Czech Republic is in EU so should be no customs import duty payment involved if you based in EU
There is no customs import duty involved when parcels are shipped from a EU country to another EU Country if origin of goods are from EU Country as in the country or region where imported products are manufactured

What country is your delivery address

Who did you order from FilmArena or Karel or was it with a Third Party seller based outside EU who shipped parcel from outside EU

Looks great, but the license plate should have been bigger. A larger one would have fit in the flux capacitor box.

@paulboland @Bungral
UK and I ordered direct from Film Arena.
I think since we left the Eu I’m not sure if they have been inc the VAT on uk orders, however I’ve had no issues with my other orders ie top gun but these we’re under the £135 ceiling.
The maniacs is way over the limit so I’m wondering this is why I got pinged this time so hoping when I get ant man and wonder woman they will be okay

@paulboland @Bungral
UK and I ordered direct from Film Arena.
I think since we left the Eu I’m not sure they have been inc the VAT on uk orders, however since then I’ve had no issues with my other orders ie top gun but these we’re under the £135 ceiling but the maniacs is way over the limit so I’m wondering this is why I got pinged this time so hoping when I get ant man and wonder woman they will be okay
FilmArena website in regards to UK
UK Vat is not included in purchases

FilmArena Facebook January 2021

Dear Collectors,

we have been receiving some queries concerning updated shipping rates for the UK after Brexit.

As you all know UK has changed its status to the country out of the EU and that is why we now charge: - 0% VAT

Best regards,
Jan

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake