The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 1st, 2015
Price: €100.32
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
Notes: Includes Blu-ray Steelbook, DVD digipack, 'OUTATIME' license plate, 55 page book, holographic postcard of Marty and his family, Sports Almanac and original movie poster.

91WL9kEyu9L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I have just re-ordered combining with Mad Max CE. Their release dates are only 1 week apart .... that helps saving with shipping.

Thanks for the tag @harry :notworthy::thumbs:
just ordered. . Can't wait for the pic's. . I hope we get the English title.. or better yet, a UK release.. comes with a booklet so I'm hoping for English but I doubt it will be. Anyway...ordered!:drool::oohyeah::cigar: this is due out just before my birthday so I'm gonna beg my friends to all chip in for it:rofl::cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
FYI Germany will also get a Steelbook. Till now Paramount only announced that it will released via DVD, Blu-ray and Steelbook over here with UV Codes (Blu-ray exclusive), Bonus Disc with 2 hours of material and 2 Episodes of the Series. No artwork and no goodies announced till now :thumbs:

And word is that flux capacitor edition will be Media Markt exclusive ...

Last edited:
FYI Germany will also get a Steelbook. Till now Paramount only announced that it will released via DVD, Blu-ray and Steelbook over here with UV Codes (Blu-ray exclusive), Bonus Disc with 2 hours of material and 2 Episodes of the Series. No artwork and no goodies announced till now :thumbs:

And word is that flux capacitor edition will be Media Markt exclusive ...
Well amazon U.S. rolled out there Exclusive yesterday and it comes with a Flux Capacitor. I preordered the French version weeks ago on amazom.fr
What is the difference between these gift sets and even the German? Below is link to U.S. set
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011Q0HZJ6/?tag=hidefnin-20

Am I going blind or has all traces of the description 'Steelbook' been removed from this item on Amazon.fr? because I can't find where it mentions steelbook anywhere at all now in the ad.

'Boitier metal' translates to 'metal box' but has become synonymous with Steelbooks. So it could just be that the flux box is just made out of tin or something.

Am I going blind or has all traces of the description 'Steelbook' been removed from this item on Amazon.fr? because I can't find where it mentions steelbook anywhere at all now in the ad.

'Boitier metal' translates to 'metal box' but has become synonymous with Steelbooks. So it could just be that the flux box is just made out of tin or something.

This, does anyone know?

Personaly I'm pretty sure it's a mistake from Amazon, why 2 different bluray packaging in the same boxset???
In France the bluray trilogy has been released in digipack and the dvd trilogy in G1 steelbook so we can imagine that they meant dvd steelbook instead of bluray steelbook...
My Universal sales representative wasn't able to confirm me...

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012