Release date: October 3, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €99

AA07ED28-CA07-4F63-BDE2-01B0C26DD0E5.jpeg

E86AF07A-A434-46BB-9EAF-E0C6B2EB1C38.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Is this not the same as the one that came out in uk few years back or what's different?
I think it’s exactly the same as that one. Don’t know if this is only an Italian release or a re-release in several countries. Either way, those who missed out on the previous (like me) have a new chance now. Although the price is very high.

I hope it’s the same, I still regret having it in my hands in hmv then deciding not to buy it as I already had the trilogy dvd set and didn’t want to start double dipping so soon after getting a blu Ray player. I did finally upgrade to the flux capacitor set a year or so back but I’d still love the tin without having to pay an arm and a leg for it. €99 is still a bit steep, I’m sure the original release was about £45

Yeah, I hope it comes down in price as I want it too. Ideally before the release but if not then not too long after. Amazon.it usually have a lot of offers and reduced prices, just hope it stays in stock for a little while. :)

The UK set is still one of my favourite tin editions... I wish they'd do more like this to be honest. But yeah... it looks to be exactly the same, and the original UK edition can be picked up for half the price on eBay if you're patient and keep an eye out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Looks like it's missing the lenticular photograph from the first edition (where Marty disappears).......

That was probably the coolest extra.

For anyone who missed out on this set when it first came out many years ago and may be interested in getting it now, I received this today. It’s identical to the UK set from everything I can see (including the lenti photo of Marty), except for the 4th bonus disc included in this.

Love these big tin sets. :)

A few quick photos of it opened:

C2E154C9-764D-4794-B5AE-0B6910ADF10D.jpeg

52AD2944-E780-48E7-97BC-FE1A51B6E829.jpeg

94F24717-17A2-402F-81DF-F18F472C2A76.jpeg

The UK set is still one of my favourite tin editions... I wish they'd do more like this to be honest. But yeah... it looks to be exactly the same, and the original UK edition can be picked up for half the price on eBay if you're patient and keep an eye out.

This

This CE is full of goodies with stuff from every film in the trilogy, it's what CE should be looking up to in my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This same set was released in the Scandinavian countries as well, though it was a lot cheaper at 40€ even though it has the exact same contents. I bought it a couple weeks ago and it's a lovely set indeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012