Back to the Matrix' MATRIX COLLECTION

Dec 21, 2015
Well, this forum seems like my kind of forum! :D Love the Matrix, but due to a lack of space and money I'm focussing on movie editions only. Maybe one day I go after action figures and stuff...

Appreciate the time you take for looking through my Matrix collection.

By the way, I'm alway looking for editions I don't own yet, no matter if VHS, DVD, Blu-ray or whatever! ;)

Your thanks, likes and comments are greatly appreciated! :)
If you want to see some more, you're welcome to take a look to my other collections:

My Mondo Collection
My Plain Archive Collection
My Interstellar Collection
My From Dusk Till Dawn Collection
My Man of Steel Collection

DSC09929.JPG DSC09930.JPG DSC09931.JPG DSC09932.JPG DSC09933.JPG DSC09934.JPG DSC09935.JPG DSC09937.JPG DSC09938.JPG DSC09941.JPG

Last edited:
Well, this forum seems like my kind of forum! :D Love the Matrix, but due to a lack of space and money I'm focussing on movie editions only. Maybe one day I go after action figures and stuff...

Appreciate the time you take for looking through my Matrix collection.

By the way, I'm alway looking for editions I don't own yet, no matter if VHS, DVD, Blu-ray or whatever! ;)

Please leave a thanks if you like my Matrix Collection. :)

View attachment 208650 View attachment 208651 View attachment 208652 View attachment 208653 View attachment 208654 View attachment 208655 View attachment 208656 View attachment 208657 View attachment 208658 View attachment 208659

Let's not forget VHS, UMD and HDDVD...

View attachment 208661 View attachment 208662
Awesome Collection @Back to the Matrix! :woot: :cool: :notworthy:
keannu-reeves-thumbs-up.jpg

Check it out @AlienKing! :thumbs:

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
Damn you! You're getting ahead of the game! :mad::p
Where can I get one?? :whistle::hungry::woot:

Haha, don't think so. But I guess we're pushing each others, like that! :D

Don't know how to post an affiliated link here, but it's still available at amazon.es and list as "Matrix, Revolution, Reloaded, Animatrix - Pack 4 Discos Steelbook [DVD]". :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
Another one came in today... @AlienKing

To be honest, it's a pretty ****** looking DVD Version (I think from Spain), but still... another one I didn't have till now. :D

View attachment 212091
Heheh, more the merrier right? I actually think it would've made a nice slipcover. They could move the "Collection Cine Platinum" across the top and BOOM! A beautiful black slipcover! :D

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
Heheh, more the merrier right? I actually think it would've made a nice slipcover. They could move the "Collection Cine Platinum" across the top and BOOM! A beautiful black slipcover! :D

Yeah, me too. But I remember seeing this edition in a shop during vacation back the day when I wasn't all about The Matrix and well, it's really the cheapest edition. It's even a slim case for god's sake! :D

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
NOOOO! You're the one who bought this from eBay couple of weeks ago? I was looking at this and then I had an emergency call and when I came back it was gone -.-
Congrats!!! :thumbs:

If you see another one let me know! :D

LOL are you serious? Haha :D

Yes, I was the one who bought it as I think it was the only one on eBay and 7,99$ was a quite reasonable price for a nice addition like that. At least there's a new medium in my Matrix collection. :D

Hope you'll find one as soon! Will let you know if I see one, but it seems like you'd see it anyways. :D