Backdraft (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #162) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: June 24, 2022 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: WEA steelbook

back.jpg

Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film and as much as I love Kurt I don't need to own this so I'll be giving it a miss

Reactions: harry
Good to hear this one is going to get the premium treatment, strong cast and performances, could be one you need to watch to be certain. I recently bought this and was going to watch it again soon, it's been a while. :) I see this one is also a 2017 FAC release, hope to see how this one is coming along this year too.

Reactions: harry
This is an interesting choice. Will be watching to see what it ends up being.

Don't disappoint please!

FilmArena have got to be THE worst candidates in this market today for announcing a stupid amount of titles but with hardly any conviction, right??? :cautious: Unbelievable the amount they try and take on, greedy b*******! :wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and harry
FilmArena have got to be THE worst candidates in this market today for announcing a stupid amount of titles but with hardly any conviction, right??? :cautious: Unbelievable the amount they try and take on, greedy b*******! :wtf:
There are probably 75 "announced" titles for them right now. No question they have the worst follow through of anyone else in the business

From FA

This week we will launch pre-orders for editions:
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP E1 + E2
WW84 E1 + E2
BACKDRAFT